Netload Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Netload here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
People who really pay for xxx will purchase from paysites directly if there're no paypal process.
Nobody on earth will buy stuff by webmoney.

you are right, very vew people buy stuff by webmoney.
but few people have a credit card (most have paypal) to purchase XXX account or they are scared of using credit card online.

you know that ccbills system used by xxx paysites?

btw, one premium account from one file host, and they can download and watch all latest stuffs in HD from most big paysites, you understand one paysite costs 29.95$ monthly, if they want to watch stuffs from 6 paysites, they have to purchase 6 accounts!

even if you just need one video from one paysite, you have to buy account.

so, would you rather find your way to buy file host premium account, or spend 29.95$ x 6 instead to buy 6 xxx paysite accounts?

don't forget there are resellers with paypal options!

Yes, PayPal Option Removed
Even in the cashout or withdrawal page

141a1efa6b7f68b97913.jpg

141a1efa6b7f68b97913

Last edited:
Hello,

our paypal payment gateway has currently technical issues.
PayPal e-Mail

Please leave your e-Mail address and we will inform you when The problem is solved.

Best Regards,
Netload.in

Hope will back again...........

Hello,

PayPal e-Mail

Please leave your e-Mail address and we will inform you when The problem is solved.

Best Regards,
Netload.in

when did u got this mails did they are responding mails atm regarding paypal issue

Hello,

PayPal e-Mail

Best Regards,
Netload.in

well RapidShare gateway to paypal works 100% fine i just check. GOd knows better what'z going on there. i just hope netload bounce back with paypal or even CC and payout with Payza LR or webmoney will be possible as i know one thing netload they are not newbie host and they will fixed that problem to get back there paypal or adding CC :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back