Netload Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Netload here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
No way Machar.=) Now both Moneybooker and Paypal are down due to technical reasons which none of us know why.. so yeah both payment methods are currently down.

If you are not europian citizen then mate you can fly there and settle there for permanent and then you can use bank wire option to get the payment. After all you are Mosquitoes as in indian mean(Machar). You don't need a passport like us. You can do this bro.. Go ahead and make a fly... =)=)

yO Thanks for the Info!
Its time for me to fly off to Europe and settle with those gorgeous european female anopheles mosquitoes :))
Europe Here I come! :sun:

Why dont you setup a new host there named MACHARLOAD.in . (Just Kidding bro)now uncertainity is here n there. Nobody is sure even netload staff. Everybody knows their support is kinda unprofessional. Many have stopped uploading on netload and many are thinking to do the same in this darkness. But i am not going to do same. I am working with them n will keep working. Netload cant survive without uploader from outside europe so they have to find a midway...But actual thing is that nobody knows that what the problem is n where? Their paypal is not limited so cant blame paypal at the moment. If paypal is unlimited then there is no question of problem in mass payments....May be they are thinking to run away with our money and will spend all the money on beaches with hot chicks :D

anyone getting uploaded speed 30+ MB with FTP
if yes
what Rdp u using (NL or FR) And what the company to buy from

NL Servers work good with Netload. I use Zoom File & Image Uploader for uploading files.
I get around 10-72MB/sec depending on the server load and time of the day ;)

Most of the NL Servers are Evoswitch Based. I use an RDP for my uploading requirements.

---------- Post added at 12:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 AM ----------

Why dont you setup a new host there named MACHARLOAD.in . (Just Kidding bro)now uncertainity is here n there. Nobody is sure even netload staff. Everybody knows their support is kinda unprofessional. Many have stopped uploading on netload and many are thinking to do the same in this darkness. But i am not going to do same. I am working with them n will keep working. Netload cant survive without uploader from outside europe so they have to find a midway...But actual thing is that nobody knows that what the problem is n where? Their paypal is not limited so cant blame paypal at the moment. If paypal is unlimited then there is no question of problem in mass payments....May be they are thinking to run away with our money and will spend all the money on beaches with hot chicks :D

Not a bad idea :))
I will use genetically modified mosquitoes designed for transmitting data physically
Affiliate Payouts will be in the form of Blood deposited at your nearest Blood Bank. B-)

Coming back to the point. I have stopped uploading to NL. I will wait till the problem is resolved. There are other PPS hosts to work with. But they do not pay as much as NL does but its enough for me though. Even if NL denies my payment then also no "BIG DEAL" for me as I have faced this situation (with other hosts) many times and I have gotten used to it. I will just move on in case I dont get paid. This Uploading Scene is unstable and uncertain. You can never be 100% sure that its going to go on and on and continue fetching you easy money.

they should get a bunch of debit cards
charge us a reasonable price to ship us one then we just load the thing from our NL account
cut out the payment processors all together

I would suggest...that even if netload resumes payments by paypal..please don't post here..that you got payments by paypal from netload..please don't do it..(deal by PM's)...they *bad guys* are watching the thread....don't give them any new ideas...:)..just stop discussing the payments here...netload WILL solve the issue have patience..

if we didn't discuss it here no one would know what is going on
PP is still listed on there site as a payout option
as is MB which far as I know hasn't worked in months

and it takes 30 days for a test of the system
we need some way to find out whats going on

I would suggest...that even if netload resumes payments by paypal..please don't post here..that you got payments by paypal from netload..please don't do it..(deal by PM's)...they *bad guys* are watching the thread....don't give them any new ideas...:)..just stop discussing the payments here...netload WILL solve the issue have patience..

I'm with you man. better to stop saying i got paid via paypal or any other method as those GFY guys come after every host so beware .

And best of luck to netload i just wish they bring back paypal or better use webmoney payza or any other method that works work wide/

The moles are looking forward to hear more boast coming out from our big Fuc#$%&/(ing mouth...

The%20Moles%20logo.JPG

Sucks

Last edited:
I will wait 2-3 days to to see if things are getting any progress, otherwise, i think i will request to cancel all my pending payments.
money in balance is somehow better than unsure pending status.

* request the money to be transfered to bank accounts of some of your friends who live in Germany.

* you can create voucher or upgrade your own account

* you can request payouts again *IF* they add NEW processor that is workable for world wide users.

nothing you can do except waiting if you prefer to wait for the unsure pending payments via paypal, but if you return the money to balance, you get chance to do something more .

i am suppose to get payment in 1 week. should i wait and see if things are fixed or ask for a cancellation now? even if they return the money to my balance, i have no other way to withdraw it.

^ For me, I'm keeping it as pending just in case a miracle happened and they can start paying with PP again. The current rebills are enough for me to renew my premium for downloading and there is no options for me to withdraw anyway. If they add another method for withdrawal that is proven to be working, I'll cancel and use that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back