Netload Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Netload here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excuse me.

I'm considering to buy premium for ftp upload function.
Could you guys give me some experience about ftp?
And how many upload session it allow at the time via ftp?
Thanks for your help.

PS: my rdp is in NL.

they are now paying after 36 days, so what..don't use them if you don't like they delay your payment for 6 days, LOL.

Easy mate it was just a piece of info you don't need to be aggressive at all and neither you need to tell someone what to do and what not to do

if you don't like someone's post you should better stick to your business then and not waste your time replying to "stupid uploaders" they are clearly wasting their time by asking lame questions not yours :)

This is a free community for everyone and hence everyone hold a right to ask whatever they want, not everyone is a born genius like you to understand everything in jiffy *peace

Bu hesap 01.08.2012 17:54 tarihinde engellendi.
Your account is deleted due repeat copyright infringments.

What you used to upload?

Hello Guys,

how do get sale from netload.in so much...
i'm using it since 3 month but i didn't got even 1 sale...
what to do plz help me... thnks in advance

Kind Regards,
Spice Boy

They are cheating on sales counting as any file host, at first i got sales, later long long nothing, next week got sales later again nothing,

Someone say: i get a lot of sales, it means (if really you got) that really you could got them 2x more,

Unfortunately it isnt comfortable

hehehehe do not give up dude...1st time i use netload 1 are sucks..1month without sales!!and then little by little they come to buy premy

i don't care if they cheating or not as long as they pay and im still getting sales!what do u expect from PPD & PPS u'll never know when they shave your download count or sales count!

If any of you wonder about extra payout options, i just got the answer from their support, "We pay only through the four options available on our homepage".

Thought you'd like to know.

Bu hesap 01.08.2012 17:54 tarihinde engellendi.
Your account is deleted due repeat copyright infringments.

Three accounts of my friends also were deleted by Netload beacause of repeat copyright infringments. They have over 3000$ not withdraw yet. They are so angry. Did Anyone become victimes of Netload ?

Not everything on warez are forever.

anyone can confirm that we still got sales if we protect the link with ncrypt, safelinking,dlc,rsdf, or other(not cash link protect)?

Three accounts of my friends also were deleted by Netload beacause of repeat copyright infringments. They have over 3000$ not withdraw yet. They are so angry. Did Anyone become victimes of Netload ?

Not everything on warez are forever.

It's big issue if they are banning account

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back