Netload Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Netload here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone know if i convert my earning to voucher, for how long my coupon are useable? i mean can i keep it for a long time?or it have time to expired?

Hey, whats up witn NL i requested money to paypal but i not received it yesterday after 31 days. I Last payout i had a month ago without problems.

???

if 1 month is 9.9 euro means 11-12 $
with 25$ you may create 2 codes, if I'm not wrong.
no dude that not what i mean...i mean if i redeem voucher today, for how long i can keep that voucher if im not using it?or i can keep it forever until i activated the code?

Hey, whats up witn NL i requested money to paypal but i not received it yesterday after 31 days. I Last payout i had a month ago without problems.

???
check your paypal account dude..are they limited ur account or not

14 days after the voucher code is created.

nothing is forever, nobody keeps your voucher forever for you to activate any time you want.

and by the way, one-month voucher is only 9 us dollars.

???

why don't you complain to NL support.

only they know what is wrong with you.

wait one or 2 more days won't make you starve to death

send them ticket or wait, this is all you can do.

14 days after the voucher code is created.

nothing is forever, nobody keeps your voucher forever for you to activate any time you want.

and by the way, one-month voucher is only 9 us dollars.
thanks charles i'm just thinking to give away free premium heheh but if they only valid on 14 days i have to consider it again

My account is not limited. This is my 5.th payment ant nothing happened.

How can i contact them??? Please post link.

http://netload.in/index.php?id=86

spend some time reading netload sites carefully is always helping you to work with netload easily, the time spent in reading NL sites is worth it.

charles , how is your file loses ? I lost today 300 gb suddenly.

i rarely have files deleted.
and i don't upload much, but i get good sales.

a few hours ago, a Japanese E-mail reported 2 of my files in hotfile account to hotfile abuse team, claiming that these 2 files are copyrighted,but the truth is, one file is a txt, only 2 KB, the other is a mp4 file, which is just 4-second long in length, and i got a dmca deletion from hotfile, and there is no way to send a counter claim.

thing is , these 2 files are my personal document,and i of course don't share them, but how come someone complain that they are copyrighted?

and how come hotfile abuse team just trust that reporter without verifying their proof as a copyright ownner?
so my dmca deletion from hotfile is actually more than what i got from netload, LOL, what a shame.

Last edited:
a few hours ago, a Japanese E-mail reported 2 of my files in hotfile account to hotfile abuse team, claiming that these 2 files are copyrighted,but the truth is, one file is a txt, only 2 KB, the other is a mp4 file, which is just 4-second long in length, and i got a dmca deletion from hotfile, and there is no way to send a counter claim.

thing is , these 2 files are my personal document,and i of course don't share them, but how come someone complain that they are copyrighted?

i would be more worried how can one get access to your files at all if you don't post link anywhere?

charles I had same problem with filesonic, I had put my personal movie showing me and my dick (had recorded with my phone) and writen "hi hish" on dick and its deleted by dmca :))

i would be more worried how can one get access to your files at all if you don't post link anywhere?

i can see the mail that reported my files, the domain of that mail is from a Japanese cartoon DVD site, which is ridiculous.

7MYkf.jpg

what do you think image.txt could be and what 4616.mp4 could be?
i have mentioned that image.txt is only 2 KB, 4616.mp4 is only 4-second in length

man , this makes me wanna cry, joke of the year, i never like cartoon, and never wanna post cartoon, and think i am silly enough to use hotfile to post stuffs? NO way, hotfile is just my backup storage for some other stuffs that i download to my local PC, why i would share them?

hotfile is a joke, and even can't be a backup storage host for personal files, i have to say.

and i found this asshole anti-piracy site that report files as well:
http://leakid.com/

all right a little out of topic here, sorry for that.

Last edited:
may be hotfie use those shits and let them scan and hunt DMCA files inside
and clean them. And they thought its a file. But as I said, those companies
goes to 1000% shit every passing day.

Thanks for your reply nerdbrain.

Maybe you can help me with my next question.
Is there much speed difference? Because uploading via the brower is slow as hell and I get a lot of error that it didn't got uploaded.
Do those problems still occur with premium users?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back