Netload Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Netload here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with charles, the user who are new and want to try nl dont read the posts. Keep asking the same questions that already exists and got answered.
just wait a few days and read the new pages here. The new user will ask the same thing.

And btw: I got my payment today and I was wondering why I got 2 payouts. I expected just 1 payment from the 19th june. The next payout would be the 24th June. So they paided me 6 days earlier!
Isn`t that great?

Status: Connection attempt failed with "ECONNREFUSED - Connection refused by server".

same problem for you ?

@ charles

I'd love to answer those questions again and again ...

Thanks for your interesting info though ... I remember first time i received help from you so im just continuing

@ SiideWinDeR

it does not matter ... you and other guys are not being forced to answer those inquiries..

Good luck with your upcoming payments too ..

Hmmm interesting. My next payout day should be on 23 july as the rules. Lets see when i get paid. I got paid twice in 29 days. But it does not matter now. Only thing is that they pay.

Status: Connection attempt failed with "ECONNREFUSED - Connection refused by server".
Error: Could not connect to server
Error: Connection attempt interrupt

no but
some one said to me that if i reach the minimum payout the payza or webmoney paiment account will apair to me & i will get paid r u sure man bawt this ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back