Netload Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Netload here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
if you do not have personal web page or forum or not a moderator in popular forum
you do not have chance for a sale a day. Netload is a garbagecan because they ignored us
and our wishes and never trust them again .

Why do you always come in this thread if you're gonna talk about how garbage the host is? If the host is garbage don't upload/download from them and just go find another host to use. Seems pretty simple to me.

i know that i translated already but didnt got any meaning of these words on google translate g�ltige , gel�scht , n�chsten and bro i request them to cancel my payout throw alertpay then they replied me this email same address i used for payout from moneybookers and they paid me.

i think they do not cancel payments.. once it's gone it's gone but you should not email at mike@netload.in email @ support and why the fuck did they closed their irc ? damn they will loose bussiness if they keep 3 figure [u have more than 500$ pending right ?] earnings of uploaders...

bro i don't think they will pay you for this because they did'nt paid when their cookie store function was not working they owe me more than 2000$ but let's leave it and move on i eaned more than that in a month so why bother wt that 2k ? best of luck for your future sales..

remember something is always better than nothing atleast ur getting paid..

adrunkenmess, I used them in the past and earned over 20.000 $ in the past with PPD. They were at top with great FREE speed (over 400-500 kb/sec). And then after filesonic and fileserve flee, too many members joined and this consufe the admin of netload.
They wanted to catch the fishes and added PPS. But even if There are lots of problems in netload , mike ignored us. And Sorry adrunkenmess, but this means they are garbagecan you like it or not.

I barely post using netloadin, I've had a few sales when I do post. When I was on PPD I made anywhere from 3-14$.

Switch the content that you do post up and post in forums where there are lots of premium NL users that way you dont have to worry about free user speed.

Or you could post unique content on a forum without many Premium users and try to get sales that way. If you are a premium user in NL, put up a screenshot of your DL speed so they will know its safe to buy a premium acct.

locking is just a signal for NL to pay again if they want their thread to stay in official support section without making any support at all.

Apparently NL is giving good speed to free users in the US again. I logged out of my acct and downloaded one of my files at 300 kbps. This was after a user said "thanks for the fast link" as i was only accustomed to complaints about NL's speed over the past few months.

well, i have to say, my sales largely decrease these 3 days, which is not normal compared to the sales i got the past 15 days.

Apparently NL is giving good speed to free users in the US again. I logged out of my acct and downloaded one of my files at 300 kbps. This was after a user said "thanks for the fast link" as i was only accustomed to complaints about NL's speed over the past few months.

i tried it for free too with USA Server, and i download at 326 KB/s using IDM.
damn...150 KB/s for all countries is better.

why it has to make it more than 300 KB/s for usa people?
at this time, no affiliate hosts offer 300 KB/s free speed!

150 KB/s has been a great free speed from affiiate hosts,and you can look at what uploaded.to offers for free users, 120 KB/s free speed and 1 hour waiting between downloads.

so, if NL offers 150 KB/s international free speed, then , NL would fuck the world!!!!

Last edited:
Hey

I guess it was asked already,but i didnt find the answer.
Do they pay 12$ for the 2 days plan too?Please someone who already got paid confirm.
Thanks

^ maybe you get 2 sales daily.....so it's fine for you.

if you are averaging 10 sales daily, and all of a sudden ,you get 3 sales,4 sales, 2 sales for the past 3 days...it's not fine for you.

USA, German, India are the 3 countries i know that receive 300+ KB/s free speed from netload, and every time you try to download a netload link ,it always get 300+ KB/s.

shitty change by netload.

Hey

I guess it was asked already,but i didnt find the answer.
Do they pay 12$ for the 2 days plan too?Please someone who already got paid confirm.
Thanks
Yes they do, that's why their first plan is so popular among people who upload crap which attract only cheap people. There is no point using the first plan unless you're uploading such content because using the second plan, you can get nearly 12$ for one-month account sales and a lot more for other accounts but less only for the 2-day account.

P.S. Practically everyone and their mom has NL premium right now; if you're posting at popular boards/blogs, there is no point going with sales, getting rebills is much more likely in such case.

^true, you got a very good point.

almost everyone has NL premium now, that could be another reason why sales decreased so largely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back