1. JackPerth

JackPerth New Member Member

Dec 17, 2015
    Look what Netflix published today
    Netflix Is Now Available Around the World

Las Vegas, January 6, 2016 -- Netflix launched its service globally, simultaneously bringing its Internet TV network to more than 130 new countries around the world. The company made the announcement -- and the service went live -- during a keynote by Co-founder and Chief Executive Reed Hastings at CES 2016.

The full article is on https://media.netflix.com/en/press-releases/netflix-is-now-available-around-the-world

2. Maniac_

Maniac_ Well-Known Member Respected

Nov 17, 2009
    Nice. I wonder what version these countries get to see.. Our local Netflix kinda sucks, thankfully a US VPN works wonders!

3. JackPerth

JackPerth New Member Member

Dec 17, 2015
    Yeah, I totally understand you. There are locations where Netflix kinda sucks... Well they have to fix that issue, they've lost a lot of customers already. There are other popular streams

4. fbg.seo

fbg.seo New Member Member

Feb 11, 2016
    Yeah Netflix is pretty garbage in some countries, hence why everyone was using proxies and VPN's......Netflix is cracking down on that a bit now, at least with proxies

5. nurip

nurip Member Member

Oct 15, 2015
    yes but they block users from one country who tries to watch content from other countries via vpn.

6. Tanaka

Tanaka New Member Member

Apr 24, 2011
    Its a very very good ideea to go world wide. I already made a subscription from Romania, where I live. Awesome ;x

7. Atia

Atia New Member Member

Sep 3, 2015
    You can access Netflix but won't be able to access all libraries. Which is really disgusting for movie lovers like me. In few days ago I was trying to watch "The Revenant" but I couldn't. Then I decide to change my VPN. I switch to https://www.hide-my-ip.com/. I have heard that many users are facing problem in accessing Netflix but I haven't face a single problem.

8. StSignal

StSignal New Member Member

Jun 26, 2016
    How is it that I found abou this just now? Lol.

9. Streamplay

Streamplay New Member Member

Nov 13, 2015
    I really love Netflix, one of the best services at the moment, sadly as you said, not all the content is available worldwide.

10. TopRDP

TopRDP New Member Member

Aug 28, 2016
    Glad it has come to India. Lot of bollywood movies now.

11. Cosmas

Cosmas New Member Member

Sep 5, 2016
    can i watch Netflix from mi PC at home? is there a stream or someting ?

12. sniffdog

sniffdog Well-Known Member Member

Sep 21, 2009
    Yes, goto Netflix.com and sign in.

13. Muntic0re

Muntic0re New Member Member

Oct 28, 2016
  14. peterbuttler

peterbuttler New Member Member

Nov 25, 2016
    Its a very very good ideea to go world wide. I already made a subscription from Romania, where I live. Awesome ;x

15. Kootour

Kootour New Member Member

Dec 14, 2016
    Canadian content laws means that 40% of all TV and radio have to be Canadian. These rules are also forced on Netflix meaning a lot of content has been replaced with inferior Canadian-made content just for the sake of it. It's a shame.

16. rdpvpshosting

rdpvpshosting New Member Member

Dec 5, 2016
    I guess it is still not available in India.

17. NEMISIES

NEMISIES New Member Member

Feb 11, 2014
    The Mind boggles...
    Why would u PAY to watch TV/Movies... or anything for that matter..
    U pay for Internet service... already..

18. lebar.123

lebar.123 Member Member

Oct 17, 2017
    In my opinion there is no need to watch slow Netflix (in my region at least) if you have torrents. Harrr Harrr.