Status
Not open for further replies.

Grinder

Hi,

Because I have no time anymore to manage this site since I brought it back to life I have decided to sell it.

The domain NeoSharez.com has been created on Mon 03/10/2008 and will expire on Sat 03/10/2012.

There are a few auto posters who are posting their stuff there and there a lot of spammers there too. Witch will have to be cleaned out.

So if you are looking for a forum that already has some good post/topics and has a good member db and you want to save yourself the time to start from scratch then this is the right board for you.

The board is running on IPB 3.2.1 and has 55,849 posts and 8796 registered members.

There is not much traffic going on there as I rely have not put in a lot of effort to make it active again. So there is not much traffic to take a screenshot of. But if you are willing to submit to ddl site again (witch you will have to contact again ) you will get a decent amount of traffic again.

The domain is registered at namecheap.com and I will push it to the new owner.

Here is proof that I'm the owner of the site and domain: http://neosharez.com/ownerproof.txt

Buyer will get: the domain, the database and all the files that are on the server (nulled IPB)

Payment via Paypal

Starting Bid: $30

Increment: $5

Bin: $100

Auction ends on 22/10/2011

Ps: if I forgot to mention something here, please do ask me and I will add it. ;)

Last edited:
13 comments
Please keep things civil. Do not make this a flame thread.
You should have seen that the increment is $10 Loonycgb2 ;)
Thank you.

Sorry. Me and loony are friends. I was only joking. He should have read the first post though. My bid still stands. (I never threatened to take his life lol)

Last bid is from waito who will pay 35$
Who will bid more? :D

Site sold to waito.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back