Need your suggestions about File Hosting Business

Status
Not open for further replies.

death_lover

Hello Filehosting admins/webmasters/users!
i am planning to start a File Hosting Site, but i'm new in this business, so don't know from where to start. :heiligenschein:
I need your advice and suggestions about this. (Please leave reasonable replies)

What i need exactly ?
- Server/s (From where to lease/purchase the servers having good speed/bandwidth/space/COST).
- Proper Secure File hosting Script (As cracked one is also available on internet will it be safe and secure).
- Money gateway for users to purchase premium accounts. (Will i need to register this file hosting company with a proper name/address legally or can i start with any name by purchasing any domain). or i can use personal Webmoney/PayPal account to accept money for premium sale.
- where to get resellers for other money gateway options.
- Overall project cost (estimated)
- Initial investment.
- Initial plan with PPS/PPD or only PPS.
- Initial no. of servers and Money to start with.

I am hoping some good and reasonable answers from you which can be helpful for me and for them too who is also planning to start the same. :-=

5 comments
For starters ..i would recommend no paypal account if you don't want them searching trough your users files ..they require this ability to allow pp on filehost.

You need a dedicated server with a min of 8gb ram 10tb space 100tb bandwidth 10gbs connection

Registered users should get this

2gb file size
500gb storage
7.5gb daily download limit
90 days without download
Min of 300k download upload speed
Streaming for mp4 flv would be nice but not needed

Dedicated server ??! you think that these file hosts lease / rent dedicated server ??? they have rack / colo and they have their own hardware in NL Data center and they pay for Gigabit transit ip ... just like RG and Ul.to and other just these Noob file host lease dedicate server ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back