Shared Need Web Hosting Sponsor for NulledPlanet.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

gfxguru

We need a offshore Web Hosting Sponsor for NulledPlanet.com

in exchange the hosting company link/banner will be on top.

cpanel or directadmin panel

NL or DE

Solid uptime and fast server.

Interested Hosting companies please contact me via PM for more details.

Regards
GFXGURU

19 comments
PM me to get 1GBPS DE server

i don't host much shared web hosting, only a few friends! so better performance ! Very limited! easy to manage and handle! no downtimes on shared from longer!

man my website
www.realhackerz.com is taking minmum 200GB bandwitdh so i don't think so a web site can't take more then 55 GB many site are which is taking more then 1TB

55 GB for bandwidth is quite high for 1 site.

and if this is increasing so you would need a VPS not a shared hosting.

we can provide very unlimited shared hosting plans too.

www.CrunchHost.Com

lol man really 55gb is high?didn't expect this answer from a hosting company:facepalm:

lol man really 55gb is high?didn't expect this answer from a hosting company:facepalm:
Bandwith can be used quite a lot by a high traffic website.

Normally users using 1TB and below are fit for shared hosting.

Anything more than that would surely alarm the need for a dedicated VPS.

Thanks

the db it self is 5.9GB , we dont store any warez files on server. its just mods and themes files.

and yah 55gb bw is very low compared to the traffic i had before. (600GB)

But now we have started our site with two new admins to make it the best place to be.

plz do send us PM with your server spec , location and cp.

the db it self is 5.9GB , we dont store any warez files on server. its just mods and themes files.

and yah 55gb bw is very low compared to the traffic i had before. (600GB)

But now we have started our site with two new admins to make it the best place to be.

plz do send us PM with your server spec , location and cp.
You better get a VPS if you have that big DB. Big databases will cause problems in shared host, as it will utilize more mysql resources, causing issues for other customers.

Good luck finding a good provider.

Regards

i have a russian shared available. I bought the shared hosting plan last month but something came up and iam now not using it. it only has another month left to it. ftp and cpanel access + unlimited domain adds.

Actually 55 GB Bandwidth is low, if you check our plans you will find that the starter plan gives 50 GB Bandwidth unlike other companies.

so, we can host any types of websites.

But you didn't get the exact meaning of my last reply, i said 55 GB is high just comparing it to his website content and traffic which i didn't find that it will recieve that traffic at all not more than 10% only!

hope you got it now ;)

waz-warez uses 600GB :facepalm: are you really a webhost

we provide excellent webhosting services.

i said 55 GB is high compared with his site traffic.

we can supply even 2 TB Bandwidth ;)

Research first dude.

Ok here's the update, we need hosting sponsor again, not happy with last hosting sponsor server performance.... every time i ban or delete posts server got hanged and site error and down.

cant take this anymore.

any professional good warez hosting provider with excellent server please contact us if you would like to sponsor our forum. in exchange of banner ads on header.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back