Status
Not open for further replies.

shanshayan

hi i'm plan to start a video stemming website
first i need 100-150 gb disk spase
then i wil upload more video to my website so coming every month i need extra 100 -150 Gb disk spase
so i need upgrade
i need Unmetered Bandwidth ( it full unlimited )

7 comments
I doubt any long going vps provider you what you need, as it effects other vps customer a lot...

Though please specify your budget and location preference...

You can get the required HDD and even bandwidth,
But the problem is:-
When you will stream video it will eat lots of IOPs and hence will slow it for other users on that server since its VPS/VDS.
And SSD is not too cheap.

Also the post speed is shared, even though if someone says unlimited or things as such....

Increase your budget, get a dedi or use 3rd party services(better option)..

I doubt any long going vps provider you what you need, as it effects other vps customer a lot...

Though please specify your budget and location preference...

You are speaking of only OpenVZ environment.

You can get the required HDD and even bandwidth,
But the problem is:-
When you will stream video it will eat lots of IOPs and hence will slow it for other users on that server since its VPS/VDS.
And SSD is not too cheap.

Also the post speed is shared, even though if someone says unlimited or things as such....

Increase your budget, get a dedi or use 3rd party services(better option)..

This is true it will cause a high IO and slow down the disc, but of course like i said above if it is a xen or even kvm the host can use a dedicated hdd just for that kvm/xen vps...

To topic starter if you are looking for a vps you will have to spend more then $20+ because you will need a system which will not affect other users.

You are speaking of only OpenVZ environment.
Sorry I forgot this thing....
but of course like i said above if it is a xen or even kvm the host can use a dedicated hdd just for that kvm/xen vps...
I would have said to go with kimsufi, but it has 100mbps speed :( and goes down to 10mbps ones the bandwidth transfer limit has been used.

So Loonycgb2 do you mean you cant provide what the OP needs for $20 or so??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back