VPS Need VPS with Specific Requirements

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yadro

I need VPS Under this Config and prefers only Pakistan VPS provider via Payment Method EasyPaisa.

Processor 3.5 ghz
Ram 1 GB Ram
50 GB Space
1Gpbs Uplink
Bandwidth Unlimited
Budget 10$

Hope i get some :)

7 comments
First time to hear about EasyPaisa. I am guessing this is a local Pakistani payment method.
Good luck with your search. It's going to be difficult to find your requirements.

You need to increase your budget :/

To be honest your VPS is too expensive may be because you sell offshore VPS but i need Onshore :) Thanks for your reply but i think i don't have to increase my budget as i buy VPS according to my requirements in 10$

First time to hear about EasyPaisa. I am guessing this is a local Pakistani payment method.
Good luck with your search. It's going to be difficult to find your requirements.

Yes it is fast.secure and easy method :) nothing is difficult and off course when you are here on Wj its easy to make connection with Webmaster and Web Hosting Companies i thinks that's the purpose of this Community ;)

if i remeber right, there's only one pakistan-provider in this forum.
and pakistan-traffic is very expensive and the overall bandwdith of pakistan is rather slow. so you won't find an unlimited plan with 1gbits. Or if you'll finde one, you won't be able to pay for it.

if you want unlimited going to NL is nearly your only choice.

Depending on your location "offshore" is s.th. else.
His prices are reasonable.

You'll only find suspicious provider that will offer you unlimited Bandwidth at 1gbits for such small money.

You are right but there is little miss understanding what i want i get but i am not looking for the VPS hosted in Pakistan i know Speed Slow Bandwidth is expensive this is the very common point lolz. I wants the Pakistani Suppliers who have Servers hosted in USA,NL etc and provide Onshore vps in cheap price as well as support Pakistani Local payment services. So after some research and make contacts with different person i get the right person. I present my Quotation and he told me that if you want to go cheap we have to neglect some addons and specification. So what i get in 10$ is:

Processor 3.2 ghz
Ram 1 GB Ram
50 GB Space
1Gpbs Uplink
Bandwidth 1 TB
Unmanaged
No Slousvm
IP Addresses (IPv4) 1
Amount 900 PKR / month

And i think its fair enough :).

Status
Not open for further replies.