Need to Merge two Installation Software |Help|

Status
Not open for further replies.

afeef

Banned
Banned
Hello,
I Need to Manger to download software like for example if some one installs Internet Download Manger and i need 7zip to install with it auto-matically .
Help Please!

7 comments
its a script, you can do your own just look in google for silent install scripts or unattended install. firstly you have to find out all softwares that you need, then you need found out their install options and write them to your script, then just with one click you can install everything you want just launching that script. It can be also integrated to os installation cd and may also consist any registry tweaks or some other changes that you wouldn't need to waits your time by doing all this stuff manually :)

its a script, you can do your own just look in google for silent install scripts or unattended install. firstly you have to find out all softwares that you need, then you need found out their install options and write them to your script, then just with one click you can install everything you want just launching that script. It can be also integrated to os installation cd and may also consist any registry tweaks or some other changes that you wouldn't need to waits your time by doing all this stuff manually :)

Thanks for help mate but i used google but failed :( can you teach me ? if i want to merge some software with a game setup. Please mate help me :'(

its not so easy to teach, advice go to youtube and find something like auto batch, then it will be more easy to find how to do that :)

i found one , Click on your RUN menu , Type iexpress and it will do the Job.
But the problem is when ever i attract any software to the setup.exe of any game, New .exe files comes and then why i replace it , they game cant install. Please help me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back