Need Some Help Regading Website !

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamrogue25

Hi Respected Members,

As for now after lot of thinking, i have made my mind to create a site .Actually i had a site before few months but i was the only one to update it,but now here there are so much members willing to become a part of WEb.. , The other reason is also to interpret my Adsense into the site .

I want everyone out here to help me which type of site should i create to have more and more traffic into my site,Also the domain choice,hosting,SEO,and other things needed for it .

If anyone want to become a Partner , Moderator , Member.Or want to be part of this project in any form You are Most Welcomed . ;)

Hope To see many Wonderful People In The Team.

Thank You

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

10 comments
Translation:

I want to earn from adsense.
All of you who read this, come to build me content, so I earnz moniez.
NAO.

kthxbai.

If you are not willing to do anything by yourself, don't expect anyone to help you. You would like everything on a silver plate. Well, guess what, that is not gonna happen.

i see OP Desperate to start a site and to earn as well
so yeah choose good niche
select a domain and hosting, once purchased you can look on SEO and other things
dont expect spoon feeding by any one but many will help you to fix issues, the thing is you need to do by yourself

Well Actually ,

I Firstly Asked for Suggestions , Secondly if you wish you can help me , Not Forcing Anyone . It Doesnt say All work will be done by you or anything like that . OfCourse, i would be doing majority of the work !

As Far as Making Money Goes , Have I Written you have to do it for free ? No , But if you want to help a newbie in this field you surely can or just Ignore It !

I want everyone out here to help me which type of site should i create to have more and more traffic into my site,Also the domain choice,hosting,SEO,and other things needed for it

It's all your job to do it. You don't ask people to suggest you what to do. If you don't have a clue what to do, why doing it? How's someone else know what you should do? Maybe internet is wrong choice for you, maybe you should go and learn how to fix cars. ?

Domain choice - should reflect niche you want to tap in, obviously, or some wicked brand name (twitter?).So, basically, it's whatever. TDL is more important.

Hosting - the one that works, and is long in business (measured in years), with good reviews.

SEO - you do onsite SEO, while you write content, offsite, when you have content. Basic is having a twitter channel, and facebook fan page.

Other things: you need the idea. If you think your idea is: "oh well, I'm in the mood of making site, lets see what others can suggest to me" it just doesn't work that way.

If anyone have the idea, he will keep if for himself, why in the hell would he share it with some stranger, who doesn't know where he is in the universe. With 36 posts, no name, you won't get too far from this topic.

It's reality, as soon as you figure how wheel works, soon you will roll one yourself.

Being good webmaster include LOTS of knowledge, which you obviously don't have. So, my young padawan, lurk this forum, try to figure what is that you need to learn first, for kickass start.

Is it basic php coding skills, is it basic ssh commands for server, understanding SOLUS, cpanel, kloxo, registering and pointing domain name to server? Maybe onsite SEO knowledge, offsite? Content? Graphic skills?

One has to know almost everything of that, to be good webmaster. To not rely on anyone.
Relying on someone else, is most common mistake noobs can make. You run your website, you make backups. You don't rely on anyone else.

Last edited:
Well let me end this argument , for most part you are 100% right but for some i don't agree , Every being have different nature . So for now lets end this argument .

I`Really Appreciated the Knowledge i get to learn from you !

Hope Some Day you will help me .

well rogue i like the way you ask suggestion with ppls :)
actually as cvrle said, before start climb any ladder you should know about the first basic steps as he mentioned above for better hold and confidence...if you really doesn't ve any idea about start up then initially just collect the affirmative information's around the internet just take ppls requirement and IT in your consideration, and situate your mindset on one aim
let example... i am using WJ & FB as well all ppls do, but haven't enough time to spent on music, gaming's, politics bla bla just because ov not having idea or interest but simultaneously realize the ppls need what they are looking for on internet, most basic they need free (no cost) and without slaying theirs times and all the way through superior quality content or anything … now after that all collective moves like as you mentioned SEO, Domain, Host just bring all well-liked information together and definitely you could pursue your collective successful goals…
Best ov luck mate and keep one thing in your mind when evr u will b set your state of mind kindly let me know ;) I wanna b a moderator lol and pls dnt hesitate to ask any thing ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back