Need simple picture with .psd - 4$

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cojba

Hello guys! I need a picture simmilar to the posted example, but little different and with .psd so I can edit it whenever I make another post on my blog. Every post will have another learning topic, and I need to change the table content everytime.

html-introduction.jpg

Its not mandatory to be perfectly designed as the sample is, but this guideline should be followed:

Simmilar colour(grey) would be great as its fitting perfect to my theme.
General concept is a must - small "man" pointing to the table on which is current topic title.

I will pay 4$ for the sample I like most. Please understand - .psd is a must.
I can pay you with Payza(Alertpay) only.
Note: I do respect your work, and I would pay alot more(because it worths more) but unfortunately thats all I have on my Payza account right now.

Last edited:
9 comments
Well, thats not bad idea :) If any of you can make something simmilar(but original) thats better, if you can't than you can edit this one :)

wow appleiinc - that example is really cool :) I'm waiting for one or two more examples ti be posted in here from some other guys who told me they will try also(via pm). I will then decide and send the money to the one I like the most.

To all of you - Can you please add "HQ" in first and "Lessons" in second line on the teachers body (without the quotes)?

Are you seeking a customized charactor for branding? or just any charactor that can be ripped from Google as the above image is? If you are looking for a unique brandable charactor you may want to consider increasing your budget on this project.

Here is one i made

GB1u9.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back