Status
Not open for further replies.

tinhead

I was wondering, if anyone could help me do SEO, I think I have already done the basics, but would like to help to check of it is done correctly, please PM me and I will send any details you need.

13 comments
there is no content.add content first.we cant see anything related content on your site

+1 to you for handling 404 erorr redirection properly.

i see you use 2 seo packages.i recommend against it. use only plantinum seo.i havent heard about the other one.add meta description to homepage and all pages and posts.
you also have to add keywords(though they arent very important)

post some content first,to get indexed better

Last edited:
I have quite experience with WP SEO. I can help you but not for free... And I'm sure people can vouch for me as I was running a WP autoblog that was hitting +800UV/day after 2 weeks. :)

I have quite experience with WP SEO. I can help you but not for free... And I'm sure people can vouch for me as I was running a WP autoblog that was hitting +800UV/day after 2 weeks. :)

Well Mr. Piotrek,
Tell me one thing what should be the keyword density in any article to make it google friendly. And how many times u could repeat ur targeted keyword in any content.?

i would like to order your seo service for wordpress blog , how much it would becost?

I have already done the basics, but would like to help to check of it is done correctly

Have you added robots.txt file ?
Have you installed Google XML Sitemaps ?
Have you validate your sites script and css ?
have you set your title tags properly ? (SEO Ultimate does it automatically)
Have you lighten up your wordpress ? (Installing Cache and Minify plugins, clearing up and disabling post revisions, cleaup orphaned plugin options, defrag/optimize db)

And most importantly, Have you updated your sites content regularly ? did you write a unique Meta Description for each posts ?

Well frankly tell you no one can do your SEO for free .We can help you and guide you to some extend.You should tell us which techniques you have already done then only we can suggest what else you can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back