Status
Not open for further replies.
Nicely done. But, put that logo in smaller size. Consider that logos are mostly used in small dimensions. How it will look than.

hey mate as you want to see it in smaller size... i uploaded it in smaler dimensions 300x250.....:)

srvreal-1.png

and it looks cool still

and mate a logo doesn't means to be small always..... and it is not for the site......
It is for Diablo9975's company, so it can be too large because it had also to appear on posters...... and banners.....etc

REGARDS
GIBBLET

@Gibblet: An advice to you from me. The 3D logo you did has more kiddish look to it rather than a professional look.

What you did with the logo is awesome. But thats just my opinion. When I first saw that logo, I thought it was some maze or something :|

mate @gamelord i think you have got some problem in your eyes
every single part of that logo reflects about architects work

and that is not a maze its floor of the house theme i took to make this logo

REGARDS
GIBBLET

Green Skin #1

htxn4l.jpg

Green Skin #2

16igke0.jpg

Blue Skin #1

33otxqa.jpg

Blue Skin #2

6tfgx2.jpg

.................................................................................

• i can do any modification for 1 time ( for free )
  • you will get PNG and PSD file

The Winners are

coolboyz2323 : submitted entry why pm : 25$

RkXpW.png

2nd one that i liked is hulkman : 10$

Send me your alertpay ids

P.S. I liked Gibblet entry as well but i cant able to use it any where so 5$ for their work

PayPal ID Sent via pm! Thanks! <3

i liked Smoking's work :)
CB's is also simple and good :)

Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication :sun:

@gibblet I agree with gamelord, although what you have created is great it's not something that many would take seriously and use for their identity and branding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back