Shared Need Hosting For Warez Linking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Namecheap is hands down the worst domain register for a warez site you will get a DMCA from Nate he lurks through all the domains registered with them

Namecheap is hands down the worst domain register for a warez site you will get a DMCA from Nate he lurks through all the domains registered with them

All ICANN registrars follow the same procedure but only the goverment can do a domain seizure.

Registrars cannot cancel your domain unless the goverment says ok or you registered a trademarked domain name.

Internet.bs is the only local offshore registrar who works for full privvacy from such issues

i'm very confused and i can't find the good hosting that meat my demands

In your first post, you mentioned you preferred Asia, but you also mentioned that you need low price.

Cheapest hosting the world comes from USA, Europe and Canda. Why? They have vast amounts of bandwidth, and highly developed infrastructure supporting them. The US and Canada are aided further with an abundance of inexpensive land and electricity.

Asia is the MOST expensive place to host your website unless you expect to hit only the locals.

Your low budget requirement cannot be met without sacrificing some other factor like network performance or genuine service.

Frankly I don't understand hosting companies that offer cheap hosting to warez sites any way...

If you must pick, pick Russia!

What about a host in Eastern Europe? Ukraine, Romania, Lithuania, Latvia... Connection there isn't bad. Ukraine isn't in the EU so you probably have even less to worry about. Prices should be favorable compared to Asia. Russia is probably better than these options price wise. Open your options, you might get lucky ;-)

What about a host in Eastern Europe? Ukraine, Romania, Lithuania, Latvia... Connection there isn't bad. Ukraine isn't in the EU so you probably have even less to worry about. Prices should be favorable compared to Asia. Russia is probably better than these options price wise. Open your options, you might get lucky ;-)

that's what i search for, [Ukraine, Romania, Lithuania, Latvia, Asia]
but i did not find a trusted one
so, do you have any recommendations ??

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back