Status
Not open for further replies.

Aazib15

Hi, I registered a domain:
Code:
www.DressUpWin.com
which means: Dress Up Windows(OS)

I registered this domain for a blog that provides information and tutorials about customizing windows XP,Vista etc. After registration my friends are saying that this blog will be a flop and blah blah blah.

What do you think, do you like the domain name?, and do you think that blogs about customizing Windows don't get traffic? just wanted to hear from your side.

Thanks,
Aazib15

13 comments
its all about how you make the blog the name is just fine - make sure you add your personal feel and touch to the site as well as provide genuine working hacks that just work
look at forums and what people ask questions there about your topic then answer that on your blog and link from the forums and you will soon get a loyal following
hard work but it will pay off over the long run

No Problem, nothing is flop on the web.its a good domain ,continue.

its all about how you make the blog the name is just fine - make sure you add your personal feel and touch to the site as well as provide genuine working hacks that just work
look at forums and what people ask questions there about your topic then answer that on your blog and link from the forums and you will soon get a loyal following
hard work but it will pay off over the long run

Thank you very much, I appreciate your comments. I will start operating my blog soon!

Go ahead with it. What matters is the content and its delivery.

I mean, think about "google.com", during its launch people would have certainly criticised the weird name.

Okay, thanks for your replies. I will ask my friends about google and others. At least my domain is close to describing the Website it self. It's not like Amazon or Google.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back