Status
Not open for further replies.

freehugs

When I add a new download to my site, it does not go into the correct category, unless I manually change it from the admin menu. Is there any way to fix this?

11 comments
Well I've just tried through the submit page and it seams to work fine.

vAVRB.png

I remember you having another topic though where you were saying you were having trouble adding the categories. Can you show me the following line from your config file. It should be something like the line below

PHP:
define('WCDDL_TYPES', 'app,game,music,movie,xxx,other');

I changed the types as my site is for music only.

Here is the line though

Code:
define('WCDDL_TYPES', 'Dubstep,DnB,Electro,House,Trance,Glitch');

Yeah it seems to be doing that, or maybe posting them to an unnamed category or something. Jomasaco, would you know how to fix that?

You seam to be having loads of trouble installing WCDDL. Do you want me to just install and set it up for you? If so then PM me the login and server details and I'll set it up. Otherwise I'm not sure what the problem is. Did you modify the submit page?

No thank you Mr Happy. I appreciate it, but this is a learning experience for me, so I would rather just figure out the problem myself. Yes, I did modify the submit page since I SEO'ed my links and changed the categories. I will go back through the files and try again.

you can change the category's and will be fine.
your error shold be somewhere between this lines
<?php
for($i=1;$i<=10;$i++) {
?>
<tr><td><input type="text" name="title[]" /></td><td><input type="text" name="url[]" /></td><td><select name="type[]">
<?php
$opts = !defined('WCDDL_TYPES') ? array() : explode(',', WCDDL_TYPES);
if(is_array($opts)) {
foreach($opts as $at) {
echo '<option value="'.$at.'">'.$at.'</option>';
}
}
?>
</select></td></tr>
<?php
}
?>
my crystal ball is out of batteries, can't help more.

Fixed it :D

It turned out that I didn't change the .php links to .html in submit.php.

It works like a charm now :)

Thanks for your help guys, board closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back