Need Help : Shraring Rapidleech or Cheap Rapdileech

Status
Not open for further replies.

MSL6600

Hi Friends! My earning is too low now, 2-4$ daily. So at this moment I can not afford Rapidleech + Premium. Is there any any site they sell cheap rapidlecch + premium in a low price? or Can you please share your rapidleech with me. It will be great help If you help me by sharing your rapidleech. I am uploading 8-12 movie daily at this moment. can you please give me a suggestion.

Sorry for my bad english.

13 comments
lolx 2-4$ that is very low ??? i earn under 1$ and still i buy RDP from the money which i earn ... u can easily buy a rapidleech or an RDP within a week of earning

ok. ok. I understand. those rapidleech have with premium account? or with out premium. just please share cheap but high speed rapidleech seller link. I try to contact some of wj for trail but they don't have any attention to answer my question. I don't want to cought by scam. So If you are using some good service then share..

get a 15$/Year vps and a 2$ rapidgen acc . Install a simple movie thumbnailer script on the vps and use wget to get your stuff . than get direct link and remote upload

enough of this.. I am not expert look like you. I can not handell vps. I need Simple pre installed rapidleech with premium. Just put link , genarate link cahnge md5hash. then remote upload. All of you are giving only Big Big advise. No one sharing some good site for cheap but reliable rapidleech site. one more thing I can pay only by Alertpay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back