i wanted some help and tips on the way of working for uploading

so let me get this fast:

what i have:

1GB Rdp
6 month Filesonic premium acc,
Account in IPtorrent
account in Bitgamer

my way of working is:

when something is released on IP, i quickly download it from the RDP and uploaded it the host i work with
FS,FSC,WU,FJ

and i post my links as Comments in Rlslog or in warez-bb and i most post xbox games so i post them in Xbox360iso

i used to have thema poster but i dont like the way of earning money by spamming so i sold it,

so now, this way is just getting me Cents, is just that bad or what do i need to improve in it? or do i need to change it at all?
waiting for your comments :)

THanks in advance 8-)

11 comments
It's not like everyone gonna download stuff which get released...say like a new software which works better than photoshop get release but not much people gonna download it till it get quite famous around...but on other hand, being a uploader you should always post new/famous stuff around.
If your niche is games...look around for 2-3 more forum dedicates to game community..posting link in Rlslog comment doesn't seem to me much help...better get on with your little blog & sumbit your upload in DLL site.
Good luck !

yes, Mega thread you need to update daily in order to be active thread in the forum. (it is your choice either you can update daily or once in two days, but if you want your thread to be an active thread then daily update is necessary)

i agree if you notice on most forums big and small megathreads obviously get the most views they stay on top becuz you get to bump them

I tried posting in RLSlog but it doesnt affect much of your earnings..
Using themaposter doesnt mean you only have to spam a lot.
try posting 20-30 threads in a day to like 100 forums and you can get more than few cents for sure.. (you cannot do that manually)
just upload latest stuff like new tv shows (you will get atleast 20-30 daily) new/old movies (say 10-20 daily) games - you niche (10 daily).. If you call this spam then you are seriously mistaken.

Spam - Posting same stuffs over and over again and in different section then it is suppose to go, or posting stuffs with no discription whatsoever.

I dunno whats your discription of spam is But mine is the above written :)

working for uploading

OpoQQ.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back