Dedicated Need Dedicated with Guaranteed Unlimited Bandwidth

Status
Not open for further replies.

DOST_FRIEND59

Hii,

I am looking for a Dedicated server with Guaranteed Unlimited Bandwidth as i am going to run Vinaget Script on it for Public leeching on cbox so my daily bandwidth consumption is very much.

My requirement
HDD: doesn't matter
Bandwidth : 1 Gbps unmetered bandwidth
RAM : 16GB
Price: around $40 (some + or - possible)

Thanks

13 comments
Yes it is possible,

I would recommed toothfairyhosting.com , they have the server you want for 25 bucks.

I got a company offer 1tb hdd, 8GB RAM and 1gbps 100TB for $0.00 but not Unmetered. I don't think overselling companies like OVH, evoswitch or thAT NL company.. forget that name.. can even offer that for $40. I guess he lot a "0"

<sarcasm>
As a consumer:

I am real excited to see such an awesome price mind telling all of us the host offering this deal.We all are getting scammed by other hosts and we all would move to the great yet unheard provider your just discovered :P
</sarcasm>

As a WJ'er
On serious note if your getting such deals make sure to do the background search before doing any transaction.Last thing you would want is to end up loosing money just because of a too good to be true offer.

Regards

in online.net, they reduce to 10mbps if you crossed 1 tb bandwidth in 7 days.
so it's not unmetered.

from my experience if that guy is giving under $100 means, they're giving 100mbps on 1gbit port

If you need unmetered 1 gbit means => $224
softlayer colocated guy is offering this, that is truly unlimited and not shared, you can fully use all bandwidth all time

Last edited:
in online.net, they reduce to 10mbps if you crossed 1 tb bandwidth in 7 days.
so it's not unmetered.

If you need unmetered 1 gbit means => $224
softlayer colocated guy is offering this, that is truly unlimited and not shared, you can fully use all bandwidth all time

well it's not mentioned anywhere i guess. :crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back