Need an app developer

11 comments
I need an app developer. App will be an OTT app. It'll be made for Android as well as ios. Interested contact me.
Hello, you might also try to check on upwork and other freelancing websites like fiverr and you can find proven professionals who would create the app for you how you want. Also the fees go into escrow so you don't have to worry about losing your funds to an non-satisfactory work.

Hello, you might also try to check on upwork and other freelancing websites like fiverr and you can find proven professionals who would create the app for you how you want. Also the fees go into escrow so you don't have to worry about losing your funds to an non-satisfactory work.
Thanks for suggesting..can you suggest somebody personally from you?

Thanks for suggesting..can you suggest somebody personally from you?
Hello, I can't suggest anybody personally to you, but fiverr detects people who are very good at what they do by 5 star ratings which you can see in the persons profile. Simply go to fiverr and look for people who offer services in the niche you need services for and have a 5 star rating, then click on their profile and bid on their services to get what you need.
You can also look at the testimonies given by other people who they have rendered a service for. I hope this helps you.
Post automatically merged:

Also personally, I wouldn't prefer fiverr if I was going to look for an app developer. Although you can find a lot of them there, I would prefer upwork.

Last edited:
Hello, I can't suggest anybody personally to you, but fiverr detects people who are very good at what they do by 5 star ratings which you can see in the persons profile. Simply go to fiverr and look for people who offer services in the niche you need services for and have a 5 star rating, then click on their profile and bid on their services to get what you need.
You can also look at the testimonies given by other people who they have rendered a service for. I hope this helps you.
Post automatically merged:

Also personally, I wouldn't prefer fiverr if I was going to look for an app developer. Although you can find a lot of them there, I would prefer upwork.
Thanks

Back