Need advice on my new website seo

Status
Not open for further replies.
13 comments
You have to learn SEO. To learn SEO you may take help from YouTube and read articles. Then choose a suitable plan for you and try apply it.

Use white hat SEO

First, optimize your webpage by reading google's quality guidelines. Put the keywords you want to rank in your title, meta descripton, meta keywords, h1 tag, and in your content (after reading the guidelines). Then start creating quality backlinks.
Always go for White hat seo techniques.

you can take some study about this from online seo blogs. After understanding all strategy of seo can help you much. Otherwise you can hire any SEO expertise for information.

Have a complete on page checkup of your website done by using tools like seositecheckup and then submit your website to search engines by using webmaster tools. Then start creating quality backlinks.

I would suggest you to make first error-free your website from validation errors for that you can go with On-Page SEO & make images optimization, update the content with unique one & optimized one, then you can go ahead with generating the traffic to your website through social media, Forum posting, Link submission, Directory submission etc..

Hello,

add every day one unique article and 5 high quality backlinks every day for 3 month, and if your are lucky you will get high pr

i did this and i was lucky to get pr4

SEO Tips

1. Make the website about one thing.
2. Mention keywords where they matter most.
3. Link to internal pages on your site.
4. Use a permalink structure that includes keywords.
5. Remove anything that slows down your website.
6. Use keywords in your images.
7. Link to other websites with relevant content.
8. Update your website frequently.
9. Make sure your website is indexed in search engines.
10. Have other websites link to you.

First:

Bookmark your website in Social Bookmarking sites

Second:

Build some links through directories.

Third:

Create social media accounts.
(of course participate and engage is a must)

Finally:

Create helpful/informative post.
(dont forget to promote it)

Reminder: Dont buy those ready links in fiver... Obviously a no good for your business.

First of all you need to read some articles: how to improvie Seo,you can fiind on youtube articles,olso on google." must read about this type on google.
Search Engine Optimization Started Guide.
And me personaly i have payd like 60$ to make a press realase and realy improve my website SEO cand fiind in may articles.
Just type on google write a professional press realease and distribute it and can fiind a lot of people on diferents website you pay and will improvie your website rank for me was good .it is your choise.
Hope help you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back