Need advice for mass adding series and movies on a video hosting plateform

sonra

Hello everybody.
I am looking for a way to mass add series and films to our video hosting platform (french dub content).
thanks in advance

5 comments
You should better explain how you want to bulk add videos.

• Do you want to add them to the database?
  • Do you want videos to have custom fields in tables?
  • Do you just want to upload them to the server?
  • Do you want videos mapped to TMDB/iMDB id?
  • What language is your platform written in?

You should better explain how you want to bulk add videos.

• Do you want to add them to the database?
  • Do you want videos to have custom fields in tables?
  • Do you just want to upload them to the server?
  • Do you want videos mapped to TMDB/iMDB id?
  • What language is your platform written in?
To add content to our catalog we go through two main steps.
The first step consists of uploading the film or series to our host (Sibnet.ru) then we obtain a link. It is from this link that we can add content to our database and therefore to our site.
So I thought I would have to find someone who has a lot of films and series dubbed in French and who is willing to upload them to our video host. Unless you had other ideas

To add content to our catalog we go through two main steps.
The first step consists of uploading the film or series to our host (Sibnet.ru) then we obtain a link. It is from this link that we can add content to our database and therefore to our site.
So I thought I would have to find someone who has a lot of films and series dubbed in French and who is willing to upload them to our video host. Unless you had other ideas
best bet is a torrent tracker with french content or usenet or also leeching from competitors

best bet is a torrent tracker with french content or usenet or also leeching from competitors

Thank you, for your advice one last question would you be able to give me a forum or place where I am likely to find people who would be ready and who have the capacity to download and upload French content in mass?

Thank you, for your advice one last question would you be able to give me a forum or place where I am likely to find people who would be ready and who have the capacity to download and upload French content in mass?
hire developer, its just plain stupid to do this by hand. its year 2020 + 4 my friend we have AI and shit and you want to do this like people used to 50 years ago 😂😂

Back