Need Advice For google index

Status
Not open for further replies.

capeman1

Hi there, I run a warez blog named leaker.se and I have a problem with google indexing the site. If you search the site name "leaker.se" in google it finds subcategories of the site but not the main domain. At the bottom of the first page in google search there is a message that google received DMCA complain, and when you click the link to read the DMCA complaint under 585 number of the second complain is the domain of the site. So my question is any body have this similar problem and do any body know how to fix this. We have less and less visitors every day. Thanks for your help.

7 comments
Sounds like your site pages are being removed from Google index following DMCA complaints. There is nothing you can do about this other than counter the DMCA complaints to prove that you actually own rights to your site content which I assume will be near impossible in your case. The more DMCA complaints Google receives about your site content the more pages they will remove from their search index if you cannot prove that you have rights to publish this content. I suggest you start finding other ways to send traffic to your site. You can also add your site to Google webmaster tools. It'll then tell you which pages are being removed due to DMCA complaints.

Hope that helps! :)

It will be better to buy a new domain similar to previous one and 301 redirect all your pages from previous domain to new domain and start rebranding the new domain. In this way you will get the link juice from previous domain name. Otherwise with time you will loose all the visitors

It will be better to buy a new domain similar to previous one and 301 redirect all your pages from previous domain to new domain and start rebranding the new domain. In this way you will get the link juice from previous domain name. Otherwise with time you will loose all the visitors

I all ready do that twice till now and after a month the new domain gets blocked to and I'm running in circles.

I all ready do that twice till now and after a month the new domain gets blocked to and I'm running in circles.

That's bad news so you are going to have to remove the offending content before any indexing will happen.

What do you mean? Should I delete the posts that are complained and report to google that I did? And what about the domain, I can't delete the domain.

Last edited:
Not much you can do about it I am afraid except getting traffic from another source other than Google. One idea is to block bots from crawling a site by adding a captcha verification after 1 or 2 page views per visitor IP. So a bot like lumen won't be able to crawl the whole site BUT Google won't either. To allow Google to crawl the site I was thinking to do a reverse DNS lookup on the IP to see if it's Google then allow crawling.

I saw something similar on QuickrMovies but I don't know how well that works.. maybe somebody who's tried this can shed some light on this method :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back