Need Admin For WrzAddiction [150k Alexa| High Traffic]

Status
Not open for further replies.

shubhank008

Banned
Banned
Ok guys will say it short and will explain only to people I am interested in.

As you all know reversedhosting fucked some great time and 6 days downtime and all data for all clients hosted there is lost

I also only had a 1 month old backup which now after 6 day downtime I have restored all thanks to SarkarRaj of scopehosts

Ok so now we lost one months of data [1k members, 30k posts and 25k topics]

But I was surprised to see that even just my restoring site 3 hours back, heres the current users online stats of site

[SLIDE]http://screensnapr.com/-/uploads/lPQ8Mz.png[/SLIDE]

Current ratings on DDLs is 5*-4* on almost all without rerates since December 10

80% Traffic is from USA
30% Traffic is organic
15% is direct

Alexa rank is 10k

Well, I am going to be busy with a new anime site project for a few weeks or 1 month and so back also I needed someone and now also I need someone to help me manage WrzAddiction

Share, if we do any profit and all rights on site will be 70-30 at startand after I see that you are doing good, it will be 50-50

Also, you will need to work on site like its your own, submit to DDLs as well and other things that I will explain, also site has optimization done

Eligibility (Should have atleast any 3) :-

Post Count must here must be more than 200
Must have experience with VBulletin
Must Know Some SEO
Must be good with gfx
Do uploading and upload on wrzaddiction (we have uploaders but still...)

Also tell why you think you should join us and how much time you remain online ?

10 comments
Hey,

I've been here for ages. I've used vBulletin since 2009, I know alot. I'm decent with SEO. Not really good with GFX. and I have my own RapidLeech so I will upload. I am online roughly 3-4 hours on week days. and endless hours on weekends.

Thanks,
Cyber.

Jase yea but I am amazed with traffic, it increased quite and even alexa is now to 151k from 160k in these 6 days downtime

We will recover fast

MyRedz, search on WJ, we have a uploader thread, you can apply there

Lordiez read eligibility list

I am presently choosing CH and will test him to see how he works

Post Count - Had almost 100 posts, thank to reversed hosting my account is no more
Experience with VB - Average
SEO - No
GFX - Yup

Why should i join? - It will be a good experience for me
Online - 7-8 hours a day

Additional details
Experienc in phpbb
Admin of naughtyw.info and 1linkshare.com (Both are down)
Experience will DDLs :D

^^Lmao even you also XD

Anyways Anti, have taken 3 Admins to test, will take their trial for 3 days and then will see other entries or maybe decide from them :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back