Other Need A Sborg Host

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there,

I am searching for a goos Sborg Host. All the ones I find are Sold Out. And the Official Sborg Hoster is very awfull... Unstable....

So, If you have something for me ...

Thanks

21 comments
www.sborghost.com EU, Germany, US, 3 servers are their. few of them are out of stock. but few of them still there. like EU, Germany, i don't know about US, but yeah sborghost is the awesome host i've ever seen and am still with them :)

Originally Posted by kale4me
check sborghost.com find it here or you should just buy vps so only you can use it
by me:

Some of them are out of stock, any alternatives?
You see :P

I don't want buy a VPS.

The basic one..I'm not more fine with myrapidleech. They've banned me because I've downloaded 4 torrents instead of 2. but there stands nowehere a limit.

Any alternatives to sborghost and myrapidleech?

whit sborg.us download and upload with filesonic are ridicolous. Works fine with wupload and fileserve. Wupload download isn't possible. Only limit bandwidth and more expensive. I'm looking for an alternative.

@darkspleju
They have unlimited space and bandwidth plan as well, filesonic issue they claim is fixed with new release. Rest God knows better :p

@funxlab: unmetered bandwidth only on europe server and 25$ monthly.. There is better... :-) anyway, i'm satisfied with them..but their plans are not competitive in my opinion..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back