Other Need a private rapidleech if you have

Status
Not open for further replies.

ruialessio

Hi all,

My requests are below:

1, The server is in EU is better for me.

2, Connection: 1 GBPS

3, Bandwidth: Should be unlimited.

4, 3GB HDD space at least (3GB is enough for me).

5, RAR/UNRAR works

6, MTN works

7, The price is less than $10 per month

And I need this only for personal use, no sharing or abuse.
If you are a RL provider or you want to share ur personal RL with me also ok, I will share the costs with you.

Kindly regards

8 comments
Are you sure they are good company? Speed and support system?
Do they respone quickly?
Sry for so much questions, cuz really tired for finding a good one and too much scammers here.

Are you sure they are good company? Speed and support system?
Do they respone quickly?
Sry for so much questions, cuz really tired for finding a good one and too much scammers here.
theit support system i GREAT !!!! i can't believe how polite they always are , and they respond VERY quick !

But , i am with them for about 17 days . And i can't say i am very satisfied . After all problems with filehosts , i needed RL with TB working , i bought from them , and after 1 days TB banned their IP , so no TB at all . All other hosts that I needed (exta,RS,netload,FF) didn't worked very good (RS only worked all the time , but not very good DL speed , not to talk about UP speed , you really have to be patient to upload.but they says RS limited their IP ) .
Some of that problems exist cause of the new shity and unstable filehosts .
ATM i am only transloading from FF , and for 700mb transload i can go and drink a coffee . But who knows , maybe problem is with FF , i am not saying that Leaf made all this problems !!!!!!

I will say again , they are very helpfull and polite . but sometimes code team must react quicker , especially when we have this "situation" with file hosts , and only 2-3 good filehosts .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back