Not open for further replies.

nfury007

Hellow.
I need to buy a Dedicated server with this config:

cpu: intel xeon or anyother with minimum 8 cores and minimum 2.8 GHZ speed

Ram: 16GB-24Gb

Bandwith: 100Tb or unlimited

space: 4Tb

budget 200$ ( i will use my own windows license so they must allow me to do it)

anyone can give me this offer?

looking for getting a long time work and ofcourse i will get more server if i found the server awsome.

Ps: Alblasserdam datacenter will be prefered first.

Regards

18 comments
You will want to raise your budget if you are looking for 100TB of bandwidth non-shared with your config. Especially in that region.. Just the server alone would be reaching toward your budget which would mean that you would be requesting 100TB of guaranteed transfer for virtually no money at all and free IPMI or KVM access for installation of your license. I would say a realistic budget for you would be anywhere from $240.00 - $265.00 for a server assuming you do not need more then 5 ips. In the NL though maybe not, but elsewhere it can be possible ;)

HP Proliant DL120G7
Intel E3-1270
16 GB RAM
4x1000 GB SATA2 HDD
100 TB Traffic on 1GigE port
http://www.100tb.eu/ provide 100TB Dedicated Server on a 1GigE port .
But price is higher then your budget . Contact with them if they provide you some discount .

Well with 3ware hardware raid 10 , IMPI/KVM IP(with media support) its not a bad deal. And their hardware & support is awesome . Anyways check leaseweb 100tb plan those may can comes in your budget .

It will be difficult to find 100Tb deals at Alblasserdam datacenter unless you increase your budget.

Better choices are leaseweb, i3d and swiftway. Btw if you plan to sell hosting then you should not buy leaseweb server.

U want france server :S 150$ 8 core, 24G ram, 1 Gbps unmereter, windows os liscense ?

Last edited:
there would be 3 Seperate Hard Drive 500 GB +1TB+2TB HDD Total 3.5Tb

Best Regards
coolu

Last edited:
@aodat2
Wrong . Their price is higher then others . Also they have poor quality hardware . I have personal experience with them .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back