Need a dedicated server - Help required!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saurav

Hey

I am interested in buying a offshore dedicated server for my site. Which datacentre is the best? I heard ecatel is good but their site seems to be down? Also which would be the cheapest?

Thank You.

14 comments
Isn't European host very expensive? From what i have heard then the prices are doubled if not trippled compared to US?

Isn't European host very expensive? From what i have heard then the prices are doubled if not trippled compared to US?

I don't believe that's necessarily true. It really all depends on what your requirements are and what company you host with. In my experience, I've found European dedicated server providers have a much better value than ones in the US.

just to point people in the right direction for reviews on prahost

Code:
http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?p=9788555

I do not recommend Prahost, they suspended my site softddl.net claiming that it is a rapidshare scam site, they ruined my site.
They have good speeds. But no support at all.
Be careful. If you get banned, and if you submit a ticket come back after a week and you may find an answer.
Search for a better host if you couldn't find any then come back to prahost, maybe the owner started caring about his costumers.
Good luck

But i think they worth a try, because they have changed everything since the last time i visited them.

I do not recommend Prahost, they suspended my site softddl.net claiming that it is a rapidshare scam site, they ruined my site.
They have good speeds. But no support at all.
Be careful. If you get banned, and if you submit a ticket come back after a week and you may find an answer.
Search for a better host if you couldn't find any then come back to prahost, maybe the owner started caring about his costumers.
Good luck

But i think they worth a try, because they have changed everything since the last time i visited them.

yap it is right because we not offer hosting for scam sites. you hosted rapidshare scam site to stolen account thats why we need to remove you.(we get no. notice about your site)
because of this you not get any backup and we replay your many ticket and told no backup for scam site still you submitted number of tickets.:)

Thanks
Prahost.com

yap it is right because we not offer hosting for scam sites. you hosted rapidshare scam site to stolen account thats why we need to remove you.(we get no. notice about your site)
because of this you not get any backup and we replay your many ticket and told no backup for scam site still you submitted number of tickets.:)

Thanks
Prahost.com
I am sorry this conversation is happening here but i must reply to this,
All of you people are welcomed to check my site! softddl.net
and see who is wrong, you didnt even answer my tickets before i was suspended.and you banned me without checking if my site is really what they say it is. You can check my site.

Sonu, if you wanna do hosting on a US English board then I suggest you get your indian ass back to school to learn some English cauze at the moment you suck at it.

I have read review about your hosting and I would NEVER, and I repeat, NEVER buy hosting with you.

Thanks
Prahost.com

shit man that's like the worst English i have ever seen by ANY INDIAN :mad:

I am sorry this conversation is happening here but i must reply to this,
All of you people are welcomed to check my site! softddl.net
and see who is wrong, you didnt even answer my tickets before i was suspended.and you banned me without checking if my site is really what they say it is. You can check my site.

you know all are learn from mistake. we know you hidding your rapidshare fake site in diff. folders.
now yo know where it is

you know all are learn from mistake. we know you hidding your rapidshare fake site in diff. folders.
now yo know where it is
Sorry ( poster of the thread) again to make this decision here, but i recommend to the poster of this thread if he wants onshore go to bodhost.com .
So Sonu , By saying that you confirmed again that you did not check my account. Why would i have RS Scam site? it is kiddie today to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back