Neeb Bank Account To Save my Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jawus

Hi , i my paypal account is limited , and after 180 days , now i can transfer money to bank account in USA , the probleme is that i'm not living on USA , i jsute need site where i can creat an online bank account to save my money

any solution ?

thanks

39 comments
some people can help to withdraw pp that limited for 180 days, but they are charging 50% for the service. you d best to find those of reputation. good luck.

Can you list any indian banks in algeria ?? or you can withdraw through checks have you checked connecting your algerian bank?Can you do paypal to paypal transfer to another user ?

%50 is too mush ? :o

---------- Post added at 04:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:53 AM ----------

my paypal is not in Algeria , i crated it in France, i can only transfer to Banks on France or USA :s

I have the same problem...In my paypal account i have 76$...I think is not that bad to pay 50% for the service...my money has more than 2 years in that paypal account.
If theres anyone that could help..please send a pm

%50 is too mush ? :o

---------- Post added at 04:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:53 AM ----------

my paypal is not in Algeria , i crated it in France, i can only transfer to Banks on France or USA :s
Then better to search for French one
Never trust any USA citizen

1.Hey first of all you should have your true name in your account.
2.You should have a bank account in your name in your country.

If the above requirements are satisfied then you can withdraw your money using a cheque.

Now paypal will mostly send you a CITI Bank Check and you can withdraw the money from any bank.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back