NAZI facebook blocked everything from Russia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mostarac

oie_3072117_Xy_H9_OOtc.png

Also all website and forums declared like unsafe from facebook and they banned from facebook.I hope if god exists to smash this NAZI country.

index.php

21 comments
Rofl, I'm from a country which was occupied by Sovjet regime, so yeah... But keep believing your Russian nazi propaganda, dumbass.

lol you're retarded. Putler=Hitler (in case you didn't get the hint).

But I guess the propaganda in Rus TV has made you braindead my friend.

I feel sorry for you. I suppose you're one of the people who wants old Sovjet time back, as Putler does.

You're disgusting pos. Bye-bye.

Obama's term in office ends in January 2017. Elections will be held in November 2016. US presidents can hold a maximum term of 8 years. He has been in office since January 2009.

The Russian Federation has similar rules, and Putin was President of Russia between 2000 and 2008. When his term ended he placed a puppet into the office (Medvedev), and then put himself back in office in 2012 for yet another (what seems to be 4-8 year term). Theoretically, Putin has been in power for 14 years, and shows no sign of interest in giving up.

I don't even like Obama.. but to give him the credit that he's some sort of dictator is quite a joke. :)

USA and Russia are both the same kindered souls ! If russia has become Nazi for like a few months, USA has been the Nazi of this planet since Hitler went down !

USA and Russia are both the same kindered souls ! If russia has become Nazi for like a few months, USA has been the Nazi of this planet since Hitler went down !

Few months? Wake the fuck up. You're really so illiterate or just downright dumb that you don't know what Russia (then Soviet Union) did to East-European countries after "saving" them from the clutches of nazi-Germany?

It did ethnic cleansing and deportation of "unwanted individuals" (to Siberia) just as well. Churchill & power that be in US just chose to look the other way. Learn your fucking history.

Now the result is that Germany until this day is always barfingly apologenic, whereas Russians - to this day - think that they're these big liberators.

I'm sure all the people who comment here in support of Putler's actions are from the countries who openly supported Putler: Syria, N-Korea and the like. Rest of the world has thankfully moved on and knows what's what.

Retards, the lot of you.

You make me sick. Where were you when Bush was in charge? When will people understand that Obama only has wars he "inherited" from DubDub?

You're a silly kid.

And I'm not American. I'm from a small East-European country which has felt very well what it means to be under Russia's rule. So grow the fuck up, bitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back