Native and Popup Ad Network - Up to $20 per 1.000 - Adsomi.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you sure that you haven't broken it?
I put the code back on an hour ago, and my stats are still sitting at zero?

oXoyPnL.jpg

Before it was more or less actively updating.

Possible you fixed it but the CPM is divided per 2.5 now, $ 2.03 .....

What was your CPM with other networks like Popads or Popcash?

You come here and on email with a CPM at 5$ .
People complain about counted views very low then you up a little bit the counted views but you divided per 50-60% CPM it's not fair.
And you didn't fix the counted views it's always 5-6 times less than popads and adsterra.
So finished for me to be your beta tester!

What was your CPM with other networks like Popads or Popcash?

You come here and on email with a CPM at 5$ .
People complain about counted views very low then you up a little bit the counted views but you divided per 50-60% CPM it's not fair.
And you didn't fix the counted views it's always 5-6 times less than popads and adsterra.
So finished for me to be your beta tester!

So what was your CPM with popads? We can't pay you high rates if your traffic isn't worth it.

We can't pay you high rates if your traffic isn't worth it.

Wish I noticed the CPM change sooner.
Why are you spamming the forum and chatbox with "Fixed CPM rates of $5" when you can't afford to do so??

4xBg-Qh.jpg

Doesn't matter what other ad companies are providing. If you want our traffic, then you need to earn it.
Again, I'm going to remove your ad's until you start giving us what you promised, and with an uncapped/skimmed view rate.
Not a great start for Adsomi.

Last edited:
We can't pay you high rates if your traffic isn't worth it.

Wish I noticed the CPM change sooner.
Why are you spamming the forum and chatbox with "Fixed CPM rates of $5" when you can't afford to do so??

4xBg-Qh.jpg

Doesn't matter what other ad companies are providing. If you want our traffic, then you need to earn it.
Again, I'm going to remove your ad's until you start giving us what you promised, and with an uncapped/skimmed view rate.
Not a great start for Adsomi.

We can't make up any rates, someone needs to pay for it. We have increased our impression tracking and track now all impressions. That you haven't told me what you get from Popads says it all. They will pay you like $0.50 and you are bitching here about how $2.06 from us is not enough for you :D

Last edited:
They will pay you like $0.50 and you are bitching here about how $2.06 from us is not enough for you :D

This clearly proves that you know nothing about your competition. FYI I get more than triple that figure from Popads.
We're not bitching, we're just simply calling you out on your bullshit.

They will pay you like $0.50 and you are bitching here about how $2.06 from us is not enough for you :D

This clearly proves that you know nothing about your competition. FYI I get more than triple that figure from Popads.
We're not bitching, we're just simply calling you out on your bullshit.

So you get $1.50 from them and we pay you $2.06, seems like we still pay you 40% more than they do. So what is your problem?

I actually said, MORE than triple... but hey, lets not nitpick.
The problem is this....

Total amount of views/impressions so far - as of about 10:00am this morning.

Adsomi = 379
Popads = 1393

So again, Adsomi is STILL not counting as many impressions as Popads... now lets do the math.

Adsomi CPM Rate = $ 2.03
Popads CPM Rate = Lets just say $ 1.50 (to keep it simple for you - although, it's more - but hey, still lets not nitpick)

-----

Adsomi = 379 x 2.03 CPM = $ 0.76937

Popads = 1393 x 1.50 CPM = $ 2.0895

So... ermmmm.... yeah, I'll let you make your own conclusion.

Funny thing is... Even if you were still offering the $ 5.00 CPM, that's only brings your total too = $ 1.89 (STILL UNDER POPADS - even with my lowered popads CPM rate).
And bear in mind that the gap will increase further, because it's not even half way through the day yet!

The facts speak for themselves.

Last edited:
The problem is this....

Adsomi = 379
Popads = 1393

So again, Adsomi is STILL not counting as many impressions as Popads... now lets do the math.

Adsomi CPM Rate = $ 2.03
Popads CPM Rate = Lets just say $ 1.50 (to keep it simple for you - although, it's more - but hey, still lets not nitpick)

-----

Funny thing is... Even if you were still offering the $ 5.00 CPM, that's only brings your total too = $ 1.89 (STILL UNDER POPADS - even with my lowered popads CPM rate).
And bear in mind that the gap will increase further, because it's not even half way through the day yet!

Our stats have a delay, please send me a PM to sort this out.

another scam network, shaving like hell

Have you tried us? We are not shaving, and not a 'scam network'. We are just 2 weeks old and had problems with the tracking of impressions which is now fixed.

The problem is this....

Adsomi = 379
Popads = 1393

Adsomi CPM Rate = $ 2.03

-----

How is it going for you today?

@GEDHARA
How is it going for you?

@jim9034
Have you created an account?

@MIXAS
We have fixed that impression bug, please implement our ad code again.

@egool
How is it going for you?

@MnyMan
Have you created an account? I can offer you daily payments.

We now offer daily payments with minimum only $10.

PUSH

Last edited:
is there any feedback about adsomi anyone using them i need screenshot of earning any guys using them ?

look like this new ad company is not serious about there product so be careful

regards

Last edited:
mmmm I am wonder if I should give you a try or not . I have a very big site with more than what you asked for daily payment .

But I can see users here posting negative reviews !! .

Will I be safe using your network and I get pay ?

I can send you very high traffic

Feedback

I noticed process your payment is late, that the support of very poor quality AM. I made a payment order from October 2 but until the present time, I have not received the money from you. I suspect there is a fraud here.

We have increased our rates in the last couple of weeks by up to 3x times, you should try our new ad types and see if we can make you some additional ad revenue.
Create your account at www.adsomi.com

Every 2 days there is a new "AD NETWORK", they all pay shit and don't have advertisers but actually use other "Ad networks" with a cpm change to make money lol

None is worse than ad-maven though.

Every 2 days there is a new "AD NETWORK", they all pay shit and don't have advertisers but actually use other "Ad networks" with a cpm change to make money lol

None is worse than ad-maven though.

Hi,
we are not really new, and we work with a lot of direct advertisers so we can offer you custom deals for different ad types like back button redirect, or direct link. Drop me a message with your website so I can make an offer for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back