Native and Popup Ad Network - Up to $20 per 1.000 - Adsomi.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
After login i get error message with firefox:
[h=1]Not Found[/h] The requested URL /app/review.php was not found on this server.

Apache/2.4.7 (Ubuntu) Server at adsomi.com Port 443

[FONT=Proxima Nova, sans-serif]To Small CPM For Other [/FONT]Country[FONT=Proxima Nova, sans-serif] :(
[/FONT]
others11$ 0.256$ 0.002816

Min Payment

Minimum Payment 10 or 100 $ ... does not matter for me ... best way for promotion for new ad network is instant payments... explanation, you are new ... I dont know are you legitimate, I use your ads 30 days then I wait a payment ... If you dont pay me, I losing a lot of money ... my advice, increase the minimum payout 50 - 100 $, whatever and pay instantly ...

Cheers

Minimum Payment 10 or 100 $ ... does not matter for me ... best way for promotion for new ad network is instant payments... explanation, you are new ... I dont know are you legitimate, I use your ads 30 days then I wait a payment ... If you dont pay me, I losing a lot of money ... my advice, increase the minimum payout 50 - 100 $, whatever and pay instantly ...

Cheers

Thanks for your feedback, if you have a website with a big traffic volume we could offer you instant payments.

Cheers

Thanks for your feedback, if you have a website with a big traffic volume we could offer you instant payments.

I have some sites, thank you for offer, I'll think about that ...

Hello, payment method WebMoney or bitcoin may or may not be

By default we only offer Paypal, but if your site is getting a lot of traffic we can offer you webmoney. Please send me a PM to get in touch.

We are offering fixed CPM rates of $5 for popup traffic.

Last edited:
No, we only offer one ad code which displays a native widget as well as the popups. We already have a system in place to bypass all ad blockers so you can just use our code.

Ok after one day of test the impressions are very low on Adsomi.
Adsomi count me 7 times less than Popads and Adsterra who count me the same number of Impressions at 1/2% each.
And off course the number of impressions count with all the countries at 5.12$ cpm is ridiculous on Adsomi.
So can you explain why a so big difference in the impressions counted comparated to Popads and Adsterra ?

And in your email you write : Partnership Offer With Fixed CPM

We just saw that you use another provider of popup ads and we would like to offer you a higher and fixed CPM if you choose to work with us. With our network you would get a CPM of $5.00 for the following countries: US, CA, AU, GB, DE, IE, SE, AT, CH, NL, BE, IT, FR, ES

CH is CHINA right?

Last edited:
We can offer you daily payments if you have websites with a high traffic volume.

How Much Traffic For Daily Payment ???

50k uniques per day or more.

No, we only offer one ad code which displays a native widget as well as the popups. We already have a system in place to bypass all ad blockers so you can just use our code.

Adsomi count me 7 times less than Popads and Adsterra who count me the same number of Impressions at 1/2% each.
And off course the number of impressions count with all the countries at 5.12$ cpm is ridiculous on Adsomi.
So can you explain why a so big difference in the impressions counted comparated to Popads and Adsterra ?

We just saw that you use another provider of popup ads and we would like to offer you a higher and fixed CPM if you choose to work with us. With our network you would get a CPM of $5.00 for the following countries: US, CA, AU, GB, DE, IE, SE, AT, CH, NL, BE, IT, FR, ES

CH is CHINA right?

Hey,

it seems like you got some things wrong, CH stand for Switzerland. Please send me a PM to sort this out.

CH is CHINA right?

Hey,

it seems like you got some things wrong, CH stands for Switzerland. Please send me a PM to sort this out.

Last edited:
I've tried Adsomi, and unfortunately like others have also reported... The number of recorded views/impressions is low compared to my actual real visitor count, and other ad companies that I use.

Stats for 28th July - (from various sources)

Analytics = 7826 Sessions
ExtremeTracker = 8061 Visits
PopAds = 2911 Impressions

Adsomi = 604 Views

Not really sure why this is, maybe it's down to Adblock or something.... But although the CPM is attractive @ $5.12, the view count just doesn't make it worth my while to drop other platforms.
For instance, for that day, I made $3.40 with Popads, but with Adsomi I made $2.16

I can't have both networks on my website as I don't want to bombard my visitors with advertising.
I'm sorry Adsomi, but I've had to remove your platform from my website.

I've also noticed that the CPM for the "Others" category goes up and down... Sometimes it's $5.12, and other times it's extremely low (can't remember exactly, but I'm sure it's something like $ 0.25 )

I've tried Adsomi, and unfortunately like others have also reported... The number of recorded views/impressions is low compared to my actual real visitor count, and other ad companies that I use.

Stats for 28th July - (from various sources)

Analytics = 7826 Sessions
ExtremeTracker = 8061 Visits
PopAds = 2911 Impressions

Adsomi = 604 Views

Not really sure why this is, maybe it's down to Adblock or something.... But although the CPM is attractive @ $5.12, the view count just doesn't make it worth my while to drop other platforms.
For instance, for that day, I made $3.40 with Popads, but with Adsomi I made $2.16

I can't have both networks on my website as I don't want to bombard my visitors with advertising.
I'm sorry Adsomi, but I've had to remove your platform from my website.

I've also noticed that the CPM for the "Others" category goes up and down... Sometimes it's $5.12, and other times it's extremely low (can't remember exactly, but I'm sure it's something like $ 0.25 )

ok thanks for your feedback, we have fixed that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back