MyViddy.net - Coming Soon! Get paid for views on your videos!

Status
Not open for further replies.
'; $body .= "His email address is: ".$_POST['email'].'
'; $to = 'youremail@gmail.com'; $headers = 'MIME-Version: 1.0' . "\r\n"; $headers .= 'Content-type: text/html; charset=iso-8859-1' . "\r\n"; $sendmail = mail($to, $subject, $body, $headers); if ($sendmail) $message = 'You have been subscribed successfully'; elseif (!$message) $message = 'An error has been encountered. Please try again.'; } elseif ($_POST) $message = 'Please enter a valid email address and make sure all the fields are completed correctly'; ?>

Leftover code from your page lol.. also did you manage to find your video publisher yet?

Should be fine with the trail /index.php no idea why it's doing that without the leading trail.

We are probably going to be working with vidadnet.com as they have an Australian office.

As I said I already know of this issue and have let my developers know of the problem.

Regards

Luke

---------- Post added at 02:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:59 PM ----------

OMG! More 2 weeks...I can't wait :(

Glad you are looking forward to it, our developers are working as fast as they can. It may be done quicker and open for beta testing a week or so before the actual launch date.

Regards

Luke

We are preparing to launch in alittle under 5 days. Our script and design are still being touched up on and we have 4 beefy servers to help us get through the first week.

I use two video hosting that pay-per-view adult content and satisfied with their work. A free video hosting where it is forbidden, and so completely, why do we have a new one.

I use two video hosting that pay-per-view adult content and satisfied with their work. A free video hosting where it is forbidden, and so completely, why do we have a new one.

Then feel free to continue using those 2 video hosts and let people who do not host adult content use this one :) I don't host adult content but i still make a bit of money online and if they have decent rates and timely payouts, I'll consider using them as well :)

Thanks for the support bluefrog :)

Sure it's free but you still make money off it we offer decent PPV rates upto $5.00 per 1000 views for the USA.

Regards

Luke

Report with the report button when the site is up and running and you're ready to take on affiliates.

A videohost that doesn't allow copyrighted material ... hmmm ... by definition the simple fact that someone if made a video that person would have the copyright.

And Anime is not copyrighted? Are you sure that you're well informed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back