Other MysBorg.com - sBorg Hosting w/ Torrents, Unmetered bandwidth, Starts from 14.99$ (NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont know why but filesonic-fileserve-wupload all download very slow between 1-2 mbt
thats big problem i think :(

anyone has that speed ?

m40FW0.jpg

a53V3b.jpg

^thats uploading speed, but what about transloading i mean download speed?

And what is your download & uploading speed for megaupload?

upload speed very very fast ok i know but download speed really sucks .. 1-2-3mb about.. and when u try second file download speed decrease :(

As hosts limit their download speed, you will never get more than 2.9MBs from Fileserve and 3.2MBs from Filesonic.

Apparently the server is in EU, so you will get good upload speeds from Filesonic and wupload (and other EU based hosts), but your upload speeds to Fileserve will be around 1-2MBs, because they are in the US.

If you use Filesonic, Wupload and Fileserve together you will never get good speeds on all of them.

Download speed depends on the host itself just like in rapidleech.
Even if you have a 10gbit connection, you will still be experiencing 4mb DL speed.
Just like sniffdog said, host often limit their download speed.

Don't bother ... you'll never get more than 500KBs on either US or EU server.

Likewise with Mediafire ... about 600KBs on US (!) server.

Its not my first time using this script and also being on NL server but ive gotta say this server has the best upload speeds i have ever seen thanks to mysborg.com

Thank you mate, enjoy :)

^xactly. carry on.

I've ordered 1. How much time it can take?

and thanks for you order, you order has been processed already :)
If the support guy is online, your order will be processed in 15-30mins.

why u being bothered?

no, no mate, he's not bothering, he's just explaining somebody about the MU speed :)

thanks for the smooth deal man. This guy easily trust a person and I kind'a like it ;)
I hope your service will lasts for years to help more members and will make your site and server grow. I'll recommend you for my members and uploaders, thanks once again :)

edit: and Please don't get oversold your server for better service, that's why I came here because you're new and not yet crowded. Goodluck mate, and more customers to come ;)

thanks for the smooth deal man. This guy easily trust a person and I kind'a like it ;)
I hope your service will lasts for years to help more members and will make your site and server grow. I'll recommend you for my members and uploaders, thanks once again :)

edit: and Please don't get oversold your server for better service, that's why I came here because you're new and not yet crowded. Goodluck mate, and more customers to come ;)

No worries mate, we'll upgrade our server specs as our client numbers grows :)

and Please don't get oversold your server for better service, that's why I came here because you're new and not yet crowded. Goodluck mate, and more customers to come ;)

best service right now, surely u will get much more clients. Me too recommending to my friends:P. Keep it up manB-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back