Other MyRapidleech.net - Windows/Encoding RDP Admin Account 320GB HDD, 8GB RAM At $10 (USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Using this rdp for past 4 days really amazed with this server.performance at top notch.100% satisfied.support also very friendly.very much recommended

Hello,

this is a no brainier, best offer EVER. I'm still scratching my head at this deal but so far so good.

Torrent
kzB2.png

Encoding - DVDR to DVDRip 22min
fKQEM.png

Pure awesomeness.

Best regards,

cowboyup910

May I Have a Demo account, If they're Left.
And can you tell me If IDM, MeGUI Or other Softwares Pre-Installed??

And Do you have Quarterly Payments scheme?? :D

Just started, but very impressed so far. Amazed at the speed of the server,up and download so far. Curious how you can give such a great deal. Keep it rolling amigo.

Please show me this so called "special deals" from the datacenter, i personally can't see this possible to be honest.

actually GeeZus, it sound too good to be true to me as well, and I offered him to pay 5 months together, and I belive every scammer, runner etc would jump on that. But he said that is not possible, and I have to renew every month, so I belive he is honest person. Only thing I can think of he like to start with great promo,and rise the prices ever month little bit, and I am ok with that. If I can get advantage for a month or two month, I will, and if servers are so good I ll stick with it. I belive this is what is in his mind as well.Make a good start, keep people happy, and they will be loyal customers.
Saying that I myself did not purchased yet (don't have money yet), so I could not suggest anyone to buy it, but when I purchased, I ll be giving full reviews.
I am also curious about Cpu, since it is not listed. What is the Cpu of servers ?

Ps: Actually, he has some failure before, you can check comments here on his old topic:

Code:
http://www.wjunction.com/94-other/70520-windows-encoding-rdp-admin-account-320gb-hdd-8gb-ram-%2410-00-usa.html

For a while customers are happy, but after a point problems starts and at the end he disapapers for long time. I don't know, I think I ll still give it the benefit of doubt and try.

Last edited:
avaloncraven : I believe there was issue but it was not with RDP, it was sborg and i didn't disappeared , some of my posts are deleted in moving thread, i wish it would be also there.

Right now , we have zero complaint of our service :)

---------- Post added at 08:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 PM ----------

Using this rdp for past 4 days really amazed with this server.performance at top notch.100% satisfied.support also very friendly.very much recommended

Thanks for the review!

I ordered ,please activate my account,thanks

Activated all accounts!

Hello,

this is a no brainier, best offer EVER. I'm still scratching my head at this deal but so far so good.

Torrent
kzB2.png

Encoding - DVDR to DVDRip 22min
fKQEM.png

Pure awesomeness.

Best regards,

cowboyup910

Thanks for the review :)

Damn! awesome price

Thanks buddy!

I paid the server,but when is online?

All accounts are activated!

May I Have a Demo account, If they're Left.
And can you tell me If IDM, MeGUI Or other Softwares Pre-Installed??

And Do you have Quarterly Payments scheme?? :d

I am sorry no demo is available at the moment!

Just started, but very impressed so far. Amazed at the speed of the server,up and download so far. Curious how you can give such a great deal. Keep it rolling amigo.

Thanks for the review buddy!

I have Just tried it and in my opinion its Awesome Service, Great Server, BEST Speeds as for seeding/downloading torrents <3 (Loved It)! I have never seen any other RDP so cheap and best like this. Very highly recommended. Go buy now guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back