Other MyOffShoreHost.in - Rapidleech Hosting With MTN And Hotfile Download Work, cPanel

Status
Not open for further replies.
devilmaycry has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space. :|

I had some problems to begin with but after getting help from Devil, all is well. I can vouch for him as I usually get speeds of around 5000kb/s on MU and 6000kb/s on RS. You should give this guy a try;).

Peter: its not down, it was supended coz u were using more then 50% of load, make a ticket in client area saying that i ill be in control now and wouldn't use much resources as i did before

I have been getting CPU load 95% - 100% today, and unzipping a 700+MB file got error. :(

CPU load doesnot matter on unzipping any file, i hope you are doing unzipping correctly.

Please create ticket for this kinds of problem!!

EDIT : just checked it , you are doing unzip while your file is rar, please do unrar (i just got it from ss you give me in pm)<_<

@ devilmaycry I am interested in your RL accounts...

Can you please give me a test account..I can't wait to use it if the speed is excellent!!!!

Send me your email address..My email is atlanta_hawks@live.com :D

devilmaycry check PM. I got account suspended in my rapidleech url. I haven't unrared anything so CPU load can't be high.

Please take a look.

updates ...
Got moved to a new server, everything was great.
Until last night, HF of 40 Kb/s again.
On the plus, I discovered my cable internet can go to 2.2 Mb/s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back