Other MyOffShoreHost.in - Rapidleech Hosting With MTN And Hotfile Download Work, cPanel

Status
Not open for further replies.
My upload speeds never get near that,they always stay around this,

i understand

we are fixing this problem

IT WILL BE DONE BEFORE NEXT 3 HOURS

EVERYONE : YOU MAY FACE LITTLE DOWNTIME DURING NEXT 3 HOURS WHILE MAINTAINCE!

EDIT : its little fixed but still working over it, now the next maintaince will start at 7pm to 9pm Indian Time Which will permanently fix uploading speed of rapidshare

New Speeds:
10d9v0z.jpg

Error

The recipient's account cannot receive payments at the moment. You may wish to contact the intended recipient for further information :(

Dj Mad:
Mate just let us know if you have any kind of problems, im sure that DMC and I wont give u any possible reason to be dissatisfied.

I'm really sorry for any inconvenience you had to face.It will be resolved ASAP.

Thank You for your Business :)

Hey guys have some patients these guys are one of the trusted RL Hosters In WJ they wont scam you or anything . There might be some problem with the network port no one is 100 % there is always 0.01% of network port slow down or hardware probs so just wait for sometime its not like you are going to die or something :)) :))

Dj Mad:
Mate just let us know if you have any kind of problems, im sure that DMC and I wont give u any possible reason to be dissatisfied.

I'm really sorry for any inconvenience you had to face.It will be resolved ASAP.

Thank You for your Business :)

No besides the uploading every thing is good,download speeds are 10 mbps + rar and unrar is fast and cpu use is never high and all round pretty good service,just in the last week the upload speed gone very slow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back