Selling My website for sale - great earnings + over 1000 visitors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tele

Hi all,

I am willing to sell my site. I have 5 advertisers with whom i am working with, most of them are french. I will give you access details to change your payment details after buying the site.

Bid starts at 5000 usd

Buy instantly for 10000 usd

No need of stupid comments, TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT

Proof
Code:
http://telechargementmu.com/proof.txt
Earnings
1.png

3.png

2.png

Stats
stats.png

Last edited:
23 comments
rofl, i had no time to manage my website, i think its time to sell it, i was only earning by sitting rofl

just to clear your doubts Viruz99,

4.png

i don't need to remember my username, at the end of each month, my 5 advertisers send my payments automatically into my bank account, rofl

Monthly Earnings from these advertisers?

n4pst3r, can't you see with your eyes, i have made screenshots of only 3 advertisers and their payments?

Last edited:
rofl, i had no time to manage my website, i think its time to sell it, i was only earning by sitting rofl

4.png

No one's interested in your stats from january, show us recent stats, from this and previous month...

What I see from Whos Among us, right now u have 13 visitors on page... and looking at daily stats, you have no more than 1.1KK daily visits...

uhb5n.jpg

Also, I don't see how screens from earnings are connected with your site...or how we can connect them to be earnings from that particular site...

Last edited:
Hey mate, if you need proof, you asked me next time but please don't talk nonsense. ok.

Next time do check my stats also - http://telechargementmu.com/statistics.html

thank you

No one's interested in your stats from january, show us recent stats, from this and previous month...

What I see from Whos Among us, right now u have 13 visitors on page... and looking at daily stats, you have no more than 1.1KK daily visits...

uhb5n.jpg

Also, I don't see how screens from earnings are connected with your site...or how we can connect them to be earnings from that particular site...

Hey mate, if you need proof, you asked me next time but please don't talk nonsense. ok.

Next time do check my stats also - http://telechargementmu.com/statistics.html

thank you

I am probably the only one here in this thread, who doesnt talk nonsense...I am webmaster myself, and I know what is whosamongus, and how to read stats...

Show us:

1. Last two months stats for site from Google analytics, I am particularly interested to see daily UV.
2. Show us proof that site you are selling and screenshots of payments from ads are connected ( means, that earnings are from that site, and not from some other site)

There is no visitors stats on your statistic page, at least try to bring this thread on professional level, and submit what is required for a site to be sold...

vCzVw.jpg

4.png

Bah , I'm just going by the screens you provided :

CUVpc3.png

Visitors seems to be below the 1.3k for the last 2 months ( don;t even know when you took that screen )

Also we are in october , who need stats for Jan -Apr

Like cvrl7 said , post google analytic stats for this month

P.s : Alexa nearly 300,000

telechargementmu ( not even first page google )

11.png

22.png

I Hope this one please all, and my dear cvrle77, i have made only 1 screenshot.

Now the decision is your, whether to believe or not. ok

Sorry mate, to be frank, i had not used Google analytics, may be for US or other countries its important for you to use Google analytics, but i have never used it since i have a french website and i never asked thought about using it.

Bah , I'm just going by the screens you provided :

CUVpc3.png

Visitors seems to be below the 1.3k for the last 2 months ( don;t even know when you took that screen )

Also we are in october , who need stats for Jan -Apr

Like cvrl7 said , post google analytic stats for this month

P.s : Alexa nearly 300,000

telechargementmu ( not even first page google )

Added on more Advertiser Statistiques

33.png

One final message for no further nonsense arguments, i know some jackals are here, still not believing,

i will give you my 5 Advertisers email address and websites, you go there, mail them via their website and asked them whether i earn or not

Last edited:
I've cleaned this thread and banned those who made fake bids. The marketplace is not a forum for joking or flaming or posting fake bids.

you can check it foolish kid, www.histats.com/viewstats/?act=2&sid=1265271

my stats, page views etc,

i work with people i know, owners of big ads networks, so if you are noobs, don't play like a fool here

i had a very good Ranking on Alexa around 60k some months ago , but i cannot handle my website anymore like i did earlier. People are envious, i know, its human nature, they cannot see someone bidding or selling at a high price.

Last edited:
Infractions for spam / bans for fake bids. telecharge, stop posting your own spam and start using the report button or you'll be infracted too

The only problem here is, that the earning stats are yearly. So you made about 600 euro in a year.
Great earning, but i would suggest you to lower your price a little bit. Good luck. :)

Hmm this is what happened - Site was getting good traffic and had alexa 60k in the past and made loads of money via those affiliates. Then ''Google Panda' came , site traffic crashed and now alexa nearly 300,000

Admin is now trying to sell the site for $10k claiming its still getting as much traffic/earnings as before ( posting stats from jan-apr instead of latest ones )

Pfft , In ''warez'' with $10,000 - you can get a site below 50k alexa rank easily

Domain might also have been penalised as ''telechargementmu'' doesn't even show in the first page google

Even then checking the stats you provided , the site made only ~ 350 euro in 1 YEAR

2IO9Ye.png

DxaUZB.png

It would be better if you could post the latest stats ( Google analytics for traffic )
Also post a daily stats of what you are getting from those affiliates instead of what you got in the past......I doubt they only show total earnings instead of daily reports like everyone else...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back