Status
Not open for further replies.

jSx@ECD

I have been a customer at WebDen.org for two months today, and I have to say, I'm pretty fucken happy! :P

Not saying I haven't had any issues. Every host has issues, but DLow fixed these issues fast, and thats the way it should be.. I hate waiting for shit. For example, earlier today since it was the end of the month, I had a billing issue and my website got auto suspended. I sent a ticket, and problem solved. WebDen is highly reliable. I don't think I have ever seen my website down for unknown reasons. And if it is down he always tells me why as soon as possible :)

WebDen is by far the best host I've every had here on WJ. I really do recommend all users to try WebDen. It may cost more, but what matters price or quality?

Another great thing is if you don't know nothing about severs and what not they have server maintenance plans that you can buy. Really save's times :P

B-)

9 comments
Well, I wont agree the fact that it luks costly...! They are cheap man!!

WebDen ftw!

Been on webden since 5 months may be now and itz the best hosting u cud get and the most perfect hosting for ur needs..

I know right :)) other shared hosters just pile you up like sardines but this one is pretty awesome, definitely your money's worth :)

@ Fuze, We keep webden.org on its own dedicated server for private use its been undergoing upgrades today.

if you would like to chat drop me a pm :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back