My service - Register in 200 sites for you

Status
Not open for further replies.

nobleman

Hello guys,
I have seen many people strolling around thinking how to get registered into hundreds of warez sites and others in hours. While they are feeling lazy and sluggish and are out of sorts, I can provide the paid service to them in cheap price.

100 sites : 5$

200 sites: 15$

Less than six hours.

Once you think of hiring me, just pm me for details.

After I have done registering:
  1. You will get a report in Notepad about which forums were dead and not able to register etc.
  2. Which forums contain your different username or password. (that makes things easier).
  3. Then ofcourse I deserve my pay. :P
  4. If you need additional work to get done, we can discuss that too.
  5. Funny discounts from my side. Example, get 50 forums free by hiring me for doing 300 registrations.
  6. Other discounts might happen depending on my mood totally.

NOTE: Its better if you bring your own list to me, well I do have the list, you can request the list of the forums from me and combine, filter, re-filter, whatever and give me, I will do the the registration.

Orders finished/done:

Client:Gh0st
Work: Register into 250 sites
Result: Done! Guy is great.

Client:NightMare
Work: Register into 250 sites
Result: Done!

Client: Tattoo
Result: Got scammed! :(

Client: watsayabtcoffee
Work: Register into 100 sites

Client: diablo9975
Work: Register into 300 forums

Client: sniffdog
Work: Register into 100 forums

Client: banano
Work: Register into 200 forums

Client: butuh_doa

Client: lig}{tning

Client: MasterDKR
Result: Payment pending!

Order Under process:

Client: Prazsky

Client: Bose

Last edited:
71 comments
Okay, finally, I am done with my exams today.

I am up, taking orders now.

Please reply to this thread or PM me if you are interested.

i am interested but have some questions:

1. You will get a report in Notepad about which forums were dead and not able to register etc.
you count the dead forums too? for example if i give a list of 100 forums and 20 are dead, you will not replace with 20 good sites?

1. Funny discounts from my side. Example, get 50 forums free by hiring me for doing 300 registrations.
how much for 300? you have 100 and 250 package

Banano and shufol, pmed you both.

i am interested but have some questions:

you count the dead forums too? for example if i give a list of 100 forums and 20 are dead, you will not replace with 20 good sites?

1. Funny discounts from my side. Example, get 50 forums free by hiring me for doing 300 registrations.
how much for 300? you have 100 and 250 package

Yes, I count the dead forums too, so it kinds of become your responsibility to make sure that you provide me the list of 100 working forums. (well, I got the list too, so I can co-operate on that one)

300 forums for 20$

Hi mate! Do you accept alertpay as payment option ? If yes, I will create a 100 forums list where you need to register. Tnx

Hi mate! Do you accept alertpay as payment option ? If yes, I will create a 100 forums list where you need to register. Tnx

No, sorry I don't use AP.
Thanks for dropping by.

Replied. Send me your msn/yahoo/gmail contact so that we can talk.

Hey,You are still doing this ?/
I need some registrations :)

Yes, I am still up for this. Please be add me in yahoo kas_knight@yahoo.com for further talk.

Working as a Pro. Highly recommended for all users. I didn't wait too much and also get good list of forums :).

Thanks man. Please contact even if you still get some problem.

PM sent, waiting your reply

Replied, your offer was a bit more demanding and required too much work.

EDIT: I am done with the order, anybody wants to place his orders, please pm me, or reply here or add me in yahoo for direct contact kas_knight@yahoo.com.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back