My first sale today and got 127$ to my Paypal!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

freehealthylife.com

After waking up this morning and check my email then I got a good news.My product that I started to promote 2 weeks ago has a first sale.The vendor share 50% revenue so I got 127$ directly to my Paypal.
I want to say thanks for all my fellow marketers here.You guys help me a lot.I hope that I will get another sale tomorrow :D

Here is my journey from the beginning to my first sale

1 . Choose a product that I think it's hot and do some keyword reseach.Luckily this keyword exact to my product's name has a very low competition

2 . I build a website to review about my product.I don't use a landing page because I do not know how to SEO it.So I take a simple Wordpress site with a cool theme.Then I write some good article about my product and submit it to my website.Each article has tagged by my main keyword

3 . Then I submit my website to 2500+ directories by using a free tool.Also submit RSS Feed too.Create a lens on squidoo and submit all my article to Articles Base and Goalarticles.I tried with Ezine but no success.I don't know why

4. After a few hours my website has indexed by Google and it was on page 7 with my keyword.So I manage to use video marketing.I searched on Youtube a video which related to my product.Downloaded it, watermarked it with my website URL then uploaded it to Youtube.Then share this video to my facebook and to my friends.I bookmarked my website to some high pagerank social bookmarking.

5 . The next day I created an email that tell good about my product then send it to my subcribe list which include about 1k subcribers.

6 . The most traffic come to my website is from Twitter.I had thousands of followers.I tweeted, retweeted, sent DMs and replied to all my fellow followers with my website URL included

7 . Now my website is on page 1 with 2 of my keywords and get a sale this morning

I think it's my lucky journey because I'm still newbie on internet marketing

19 comments
congrats and thanks for trying to market your website on wjunction, what a cheap way to promote a website., as for the above method its the same method being done by a lot of niche website ppl so its nothing unique

and you have posted this same crap to a shitload of website without even changing the title

Epic bump
You joined this? :sun:

Code:
http://www.anastasiasaffiliate.com/join.aspx

Per Each Order - be paid up to $125 for EACH credits order

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back