Status
Not open for further replies.
If these monkeys can't decrypt the link, how would a simple downloader be able to do it?

so i have over 300 Files in 1 container Uploaded and they are online since 6 Months..............

No Abuse or anything like that.

If you never use Click and Load you should try it and you will see that these files are months Online :P;)

They remove it when they get the complaint ( so called "DMCA notice") from copyright owner. The more forums you share the files on, the higher chances that copyright owner (or someone working for them) finds it and reports it.

and people who dont know jackshit what they are talking about should also just stay the fuck out.

i only upload legal content, so i never had this issue.
i still try to help, the knowledge i have.
i know what i am talking about so stfu

use this to encrypt links
Code:
http://share-links.biz/secure
but this best works if u have your own site as all forums have their own rules and many dont allow link encryption.

I want to ask a question about deleted files mates.
Lets suppose that i upload a file via web upload in a filesonic, fileserve etc and i upload the same file in the same filehosts via remote upload (not exactly the same file but i have added a small file in the rar files to change the md5)

Which of the 2 files is most possible to get deleted due to DMCA?

The Illegal one.

That's what i believe too.
But i asked because i have seen many times that some people say not to leech as if this is the only reason for a file to get deleted...
I believe that if a file is illegal it will end up deleted no matter it is remote upload or uploaded via ftp etc...
Maybe i am wrong, but this is what i have seen in my uploading experience...

Guys i agree that content which is illegal gets deleted by concerned filehost if they recieve complaint from concerned party but i have noticed in many forums that people in their posts clearly mention that 'IF THERE ARE DEAD LINKS PLS PM ME I'LL UPDATE THEM' and infact they do update them not once but atleast twice or thrice.so why they are not banned by their concerned filehost if not can we upload the same content which was removed due to dmca atleast twice.

i only upload legal content, so i never had this issue.
i still try to help, the knowledge i have.
i know what i am talking about so stfu

Clearly you dont cuz you just told him to change filenames to prevent files from getting deleted.

advice: how to avoid deleting files

hello guys,

can we make here a list of things of 'how to avoid files getting deleted by filehosts'

the problem for a lot people is: they upload a movie for example, and after 2 hours its deleted

so can we collect ideas how to let our files stay online as long as possible? they will be deleted always but how to avoid quick deleting?

what i think:

- use the MD5 Hash Changer v1.0 to change md5 of files u reupload
- change title of the file
- change size, example add a readme file in it

any other idea is welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back