Status
Not open for further replies.
looks like everyone's opening their own cpa network these days... should open one with hasoffers and make sum moola myself ;)

Please register at http://www.onlinelogic.net and post in this topic when you registered,I can't keep up with the pms :)

looks like everyone's opening their own cpa network these days... should open one with hasoffers and make sum moola myself ;)

It's not that simple,you need to have good contacts with the advertiser and have payment processors and very good offers.
You can always try it ;)

EDIT: 6 affiliates approved

nah have no plan of opening a network now nor even in the future... too lazy i guess.. i spent some time researching on this for a while though... but never thought of taking the initiative to start.
Anyways good to know you are doing smthing unique... i will still stick with my own networks tho... my current network is a killer for mobile offers... over 250 mobile offers on their catalog, of which 40 of them are incentive

Id like to enter imgcafe.com XD

Do you even know what CPA is :| I'll save you the trouble, CPA=cost per action or aquisition cba to google aquisition for spelling but basically you dont submit your site but promote cpa offers be they email submits or other sign up offers like credit scores etc.

nah have no plan of opening a network now nor even in the future... too lazy i guess.. i spent some time researching on this for a while though... but never thought of taking the initiative to start.
Anyways good to know you are doing smthing unique... i will still stick with my own networks tho... my current network is a killer for mobile offers... over 250 mobile offers on their catalog, of which 40 of them are incentive

Well I also tested a lot of networks and it's hard to get into the decent ones.
Onlinelogic won't have the highest paying offers now because it's still in beta but I'm sure we can make the payouts a lot higher in the near future.

Id like to enter imgcafe.com XD

Good to have you on board Dlow,please register as an affiliate on http://www.onlinelogic.net and let me know when you have registered,I check for new pending affiliates regularly.

General update:

I have added email submits.
I'm looking at some mobile offers now and I will also add GPT and CPC offers.
Suggestions are always welcome.
The biggest affiliate at the end of the month will also receive a bonus :)

Do you even know what CPA is :| I'll save you the trouble, CPA=cost per action or aquisition cba to google aquisition for spelling but basically you dont submit your site but promote cpa offers be they email submits or other sign up offers like credit scores etc.

well technically thats not true.. they do require you to submit a site but tbh, i have never seen a warez site convert that well for CPA. a movie site mite work, but the regular warez forums.... well unless you do co-reg offers, but not sure if tippie has those

Well I also tested a lot of networks and it's hard to get into the decent ones.
Onlinelogic won't have the highest paying offers now because it's still in beta but I'm sure we can make the payouts a lot higher in the near future.

true the decent ones are very hard to enter, but I never had a prob.. The only network I couldn't get approved on was Hydra... and they are really one of the best ones out there.

well technically thats not true.. they do require you to submit a site but tbh, i have never seen a warez site convert that well for CPA. a movie site mite work, but the regular warez forums.... well unless you do co-reg offers, but not sure if tippie has those

Example on how to make money with a warez forum:

You can convert on a warez forum by letting people install VLC or Lime Wire.
20 cent per install

@mrandvik

Approved!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back