• poor

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • very poor

Votes: 18 58.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

pankaj0010

Hey guyz, now u wud be thinking this to be another nuisance thread...but today i think i hav made d best logo of my life. Watch it below:

[slide]http://lulzimg.com/i20/5e83e3.bmp[/slide]

Last edited by a moderator:
9 comments
The font you've chosen sucks - sorry, but it does. The colors doesn't fit together at all, and the standard serif font rarely works out on the Internet, at least in GFX.

You keep going the wrong way. Why limit yourself to only use some images taken from the web and some cut-and-paste dull words?

People learn by making mistakes, though, someday you gotta follow the advices people give you here (that's what you asked for).
Asking for advice and opinion makes no sense if you dont give a crap about people tell you.

Dislike:

» the stock image is noisy, distorted and with bad AR;
» the text/logo isnt catchy at all serif uses to be a no-no on the web.

I already tried to give you some tips twice, but it seems like you are lazy (no ofence) and this will the the last one, I'm afraid.
Intead of making 3 bad logos a day, use all that time to make only one, or to learn how to.

the background looks ok if you made it, but the writing stinks man, specially where it say "High Speed Trusted Download", the fonts dont blend with the background and the colors stink. (No offence) ... Try removing the black from the background, leave it white, make text blend with that smoke our whatever it is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back