Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice concept i guess, only one level though? lol.. what software you use to make this? GameMaker?

I used Adobe Flash CS5 + ActionScript 2 (I have to learn AS2 as it is used more in my office than AS3 at this current time, of course I am going to learn both..)

I went past level 1, it's a great game. :) Keep it up.

Hint for those: The exit is within the blocks. :)

Congrats Hawk, I hope you enjoyed the next level where it gets more exciting and innovating.

Fail game seriously !

Clearly you seem mad because you couldn't even pass level 1.

def a fail.. im thinking this is just teh one level,which i said previously could be a good concept for a first game,but with only the one level its not really going to far lol... even if there is more then one level should make the exits easier to find and make the mazes harder,and destroy the pokeball if it runs into a wall

Thanks I am actually happy to see this reply as all I was going for was the concept, I was building the basic start code, such as *dont let the pokeball go through this graphic* *move pokeball with arrow keys* etc... I'm going to make it so it has gravity and you can't move up you have to jump which of course brings you to the ground but I don't know how to do that at the moment, I need to learn how to do velocity (I think) in ActionScript..

Is there a headhunter in here i need you to slap sp32 in his house (i pay threw alertpay only).

Hey hey hey Doni, Hawk already gave one hint I can't start throwing more away :P

I went past level 1, it's a great game. :) Keep it up.

Hint for those: The exit is within the blocks. :)

Yep i found it too....
ifoundittoo.png

p.s if there really is a second level then this is not it, i mocked this screen up in paint as i was bored....

Ah great,well keep me updated on the progress of your game,if you make a good enough price i may be interested in sponsoring it on my site,of course with a link to my site in game if i pay lol

@iMage, that'd be awesome, if I manage to make it into something decent I'd consider doing that, I wouldn't charge anything high at all as I'm only starting out.

awesome bro ive completed the game and im awaiting my prize :)
ill pm you my pp

nice but you should make it so we have to chase the pokemon and use the ball at the right time
just expanding your choices

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back