My Alertpay Account is In HOLD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PA$$!oN

Hello ALL,
I need Help My Alertpay ACcount is in Hold When i open A Ticket On Alertapy About Problem So The Answer I Receive Is this :-
Hello,

Thank you for contacting AlertPay. My name is Alex and I am happy to assist you.

As one of the most secure and reliable online payment processors, we adhere to a comprehensive security policy for the protection of our network and our compliance with various laws and legislation.

Due to general security reasons, your AlertPay account has been flagged by an automated security feature. In keeping with our security policy, we are advising you to complete an additional account verification before you can have full access to your AlertPay account. We will require you to submit the following documents:

• A proof of address statement, such as a bank statement, credit card statement, phone bill or utility bill. The name and address must match with the information listed in your AlertPay account. Please ensure that the statement date is visible and that it is dated within the last 3 months.

• A photo identification document, such as a passport, driver’s license, country/state ID or medical ID. This identification must be valid and cannot be expired. Please ensure that your date of birth is visible and that it is scanned at a high resolution in color.

Please feel free to hide or blank out any irrelevant information such as your driver's license number, account balances, etc.

You may attach the requested documents to your email. Please ensure they are in .jpeg format and under 1 MB in size.

Thank you for your understanding while we ensure the security of our network.

Now what i have to provide So That my account problem resolved Please Help.

35 comments
they said in the email what they need.

• A proof of address statement, such as a bank statement, credit card statement, phone bill or utility bill. The name and address must match with the information listed in your AlertPay account. Please ensure that the statement date is visible and that it is dated within the last 3 months.

• A photo identification document, such as a passport, driver’s license, country/state ID or medical ID. This identification must be valid and cannot be expired. Please ensure that your date of birth is visible and that it is scanned at a high resolution in color.

PA$$!oN no problem
they are working with filesonic fileserve & hotfile
they cant ban u. I am verified user
Upload your NIC or any bank statment for verification
BEST OF LUCK

Unless you can make a national ID card with the name 'Mr. Alertpay' :facepalm: , you cant retrieve your account. You used fake information to register your account and it got caught.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back